Blizzard Feedback as a whole

And the world had like what? 100 if not more years to figure out how to stop the narcotics trade.
Yet the illegal drug business is a huge billion dollar(if not more) industry which keeps growing

Some issues are not so easily solved… :man_shrugging:

Really compare game design to world wide drug trade? :cold_face:

This one is. But the solution isn’t palatable to the people in power.

you are comparing a video game trade which is trackable and irl trade which is untrackable even by fbi standards.
Blizzard has 10000 times bigger advantage.

Its the same principle. People want something and are willing to pay for it.
Then there are people who will provide it for the “right price”.
Be it an illegal drug or some “pixels” in the video game.

You speak as if WoW boosting is only WoW-specific. Account selling, boosting has been at least since Vanilla and other online games as well.

Sure.
Client X goes to website A.
Website A asks for client X to make a bank transaction B.
Website A gets the money and gives the client boost.

So unless Blizzard has “friends” in banks. Care to prove me how Blizzard can “track” this?
And before you say. No. Blizzard cant just go the bank and ask if client X has paid on the website A. You need a court warrant before the bank even lets you in.
And lets not forget that if the Bank is located say…in Switzerland or something then tough luck. Those banks are extremely protective of client privacy…

I have sometimes wondered if anyone had made an AddOn that would let me know when the fun is happening. It could have an indicator on the side of the screen with fun level. So that when I running around on 9/10 items for ten minutes I can look at it and see if I’m actually having fun or not as it’s so hard to tell at times.

you have people in the game offering boosts, in the game.
im not talking about websites. Im talking about in chats offering boosts.

And obviously if blizzard hired a crew of mods busting boosts, they could insta ban booster accounts.

Well, as I’ve pointed out, my raiding experience would be better without systems and shards.

And if Blizz did that. Then the boosters would simply use other platforms.
Heck. I get even Facebook adds about some wow boosting for RL cash(roflz?).

Hire people, literally hire people.
oh wait, i remembered what happaned to the past employees. nevermind

They cant do squat about facebook, redit, discord, twitter and etc.
Its not the 2004 anymore and people speak in other channels as well not just WoW’s /1 and /2.

start from small and gradually go further.’
but not doing anything, like blizzard has, will not help at all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.