Blizzard is looking into Froggers

None are getting banned, Did you read the edit I posted with extract from wowhead ?

No, I wrote:
I bet they Nerf the Froggers according to what they Farmed.

And IÂŽd like them to buff the players, and increase the Power/Bronze gains by a value inverse to what people Frogged.
That means a Frogger would not get an Increase in Gains, while a non Frogger gets the full increase.

1 Like

Then what about small frogger vs big frogger? Big frogger got xxx tons more than small frogger?

Just cap the cloak to max level, everything above gets cut off or boost everyone’s cloak.

We can also say
People that leveled up to 70 on the first day, opening all the Bronze caches and now people get 25% extra from them, meaning those people missed out on 10-20-30-40-50k? maybe more Bronze from that alone.

Are suggesting that anyone that killed a frog is an exploiter ?

It’s obvious that a “small” frogger will get power gains till they too match the “big” frogger as you put it. Everyone will get power gains till the playing field is even. The only one’s that get minuscule power gains if any are the massive exploiters.

Then what about Bronze? One group played 12+ hours a day, but there are people that played 1-3 hours a day, should they be getting the same amount of Bronze just because they ‘missed out’? But with missed out meaning they didn’t even play as much as the others did.

Those people would always be behind the first group, no matter if there was a frog farm or not.

1 Like

They shouldnt punish anyone at all

2 Likes

If you were to have read my Previous Post, it would depend their Frogger Value.

I disagree, part of the fun (at least for me) is playing and getting Stronger, I dont want to be “Max” by Default.

Its not that much really. The Caches you can count are the Achievment Caches, and they dont even amount to 5K in Difference.
The Threads are however another Story, and they are quite an amount missing for Early Achiever.

Bronze is already increased and I don’t think you can measure bronze gains as everyone has different things they do and time spend doing.

Yesterday I had 55k bronze today i am sporting 112k bronze. This just from my own activities.

thats because i dont agree with removal of frog farm in first place.

farming frogs was huge back in mop and my first thought was “cool when i hit max level can relive that for 2-3 hour”

but they nerfed it before i hit max level :slight_smile:

and you will be surprised i did it via questing since i foudn it faster then spaming dungeons.

perma ban them

even when their cloaks will be reseted they have full upgraded gear and collection I was grinding hardly on retail few months

1 Like

I can’t wait to see what their rewards would be this time.

They already got all mogs and everything, what more can they give them

Not happening, theyll ruin the RWF if they do that.

By average I take you mean from those that did frogs not all players playing this ?

Why would I get banned for farming 100k Timeless Coins on the same spot I used back in Pandaria which was O.K. by Blizzard at the time? Lmao what.

There is a great difference between farming, and exploiting a farm. People who exploit a farm, aka know it will be nerfed because it is too effective, so they group up and minmax nolife tryhard farm 90% of the time till farm goes down, thats exploiting.

Like I was lvling my hunter just now,
and saw 3 alliance players take down Galleon on their own, each having 2 million health.

Meanwhile to compare, did a check around the faction hub, as I dont got a 70 yet in mop remix; and the average health seems to be at around 400k-700k.

Thats an issue.

-Doctor, I fell on it, I swear
-I did not have Sex with Miss Lewinsky
-I didnt dope. I just ate Beef with Steroids in it
-I didnt dope. I absorbed my vestigial Twin in my mothers womb, thats why someone elses blood is in my body.

1 Like

Mark my words, this is gona be an in game indicator of ppl that farmed frogs in case you want to kick them from the group (doubt anyone will do). Nothig more nothing less. The problem stays the same. Frogers join raids ruining the whole experience cause you should be at that lvl in 2 months. And ppl that didn’t rush straight to no life the event are not getting invited in public groups.

Im pretty sure theyre gonna roll back their progress, theres no way theyll let people solo mythic bosses with uber level cloaks

This. This sounds like a fine and reasonable line. Anything above this is considered a from farmer.

You realize that there are soooo many hyperspawns right?
For example: they nerfed the dalaran sewers and didnt touch upper dalaran. Then there were the goats, yesterday i saw a bird farm on timeless island. Whats exactly abusing about that? 20% of the mobs are hyperspawns - is it intended or a bug? Realllly tough question.

1 Like