Blizzard is not removing botting players

Last week I reported many players, such as Ghostha of Firemaw EU, for botting in Zangarmarsh, the Dead Mire.
I have opened 3 Blizzard tickets, created 2 forum posts calling him out, reported the bots manually right clicking on them and no action is being taken.
Why does Blizzard not care?

1 Like

Because blizzard is a mage spell. It’s one slowing things down. Blizzard themself don’t slow things down but are just slow. There you go I hope it helped.

4 Likes

First of all, Blizzard does NOT exist anymore and calling them Blizzard is an insult to the Blizzard that once was.

Actilizzard only cares about money and they have noticed that when they ban bots, new accounts are created, thus they need to give the bots some time to be profitable so that they can make new accounts right away, very shortsighted but profitable for everyone, except the players but those are not important to keep the game alive right?

But that may be current Actilizzard in a nutshell, greedy and shortsighted.

3 Likes

Agree. Greedy and incompetent.

They don’t care because they make money from them.

While I agree with this as a player, looking from their perspective, there is no greed and shortsightness, it is just profit and planning.
Difference is just in the eye of beholder.

1 Like

As long as there are idiots buying gold from 3rd party sites, bots will continue to exist. They are the problem.

4 Likes

You can’t really blame players for Blizzards incompetence when it comes to dealing with bots

1 Like

All they have to do is ban the gold buyers for 6months+ instead of 3 days. Then the problem fixes itself.

1 Like

Blizzard lost battle against bots long time ago.
I would rather them show some courage and ban gold buyers, that is what I dislike the most about Blizzard.

different between Lost and let go
they don’t care anymore

Pretty sure losing a lot of players, going from great custumer service to practically non-existing service, terrible communication concerning everything except special offers on crap, and much more, will affect them in the long term.

But yeah I suppose if their long term planning is to slowly kill WoW and make as much profit as possible while doing so I agree with your line of thinking.

This is exactly what I was saying.
Players and Blizzard (buyers and seller) have completely different standpoint and goals about many things. You can say the same for any other business relationship.
For any buyer, product is never cheap enough, convenient enough, good enough etc.
For seller, it is exactly the opposite, they have cost/benefit ratio they need to follow.
For things you mentioned, be assured they take care about player satisfaction, but only in big numbers, just as big companies do.
Dead realms with few dozen players are nothing in big numbers ranges, there are much more people happy that bots are in game for low ah prices then few whiners on forums, bad support is more cost effective than good support etc.
I know you will think im some blizz shill or whatnot, but im trying to explain how they operate. That does not mean I approve their practice, but can understand it.

1 Like

I don’t think you are a shill for Actilizzard.

But it still is a rather stupid way to operate, they have lost practically everything Blizzard once stood for, losing people that have been loyal for 10+ years is bad practice for any business, unless you are planning for that business to come to an end.

It is just not logical to me, they had the best money cow they could want, but instead of being happy about it, they went further, trying to squeeze every last penny out of everything.

I suppose it might not make sense to me because I have a moral code, even when doing business.

I grew up with Blizzard games and Blizzard quality, their fall has been a sad sight to behold over the years, finding myself having lost all respect for them, I always warn people to stay away from their games these days - because you never know how they will screw up next.

Personally I will be gone from WoW and Actilizzard as a whole once a good replacement for WoW is out…and there are several candidates in the making.

Heck, I might even leave before then, the bots and general incompetence with patches and bugs is really killing the game for me, always seeing the same bots, always in their same spots…just shows a lack of understanding and care for what players want.

you must me new here. Blizz loves money

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.