Blizzard is putting (my) "low" geared Horde character always in alliance dominanted layers

Hey guys, it maybe sounds like a conspiracy theory but i noticed this after leveling 3 alts after my main.
Im always WM-On and most of the time leveling with an alt im on layers with tons of alliance getting ganked (which is okay i mean i choose wm on), + on 60 my chars ilvl 180 +/- have every day mostly alliance arround me with 30k+ hp. On my “geared” toons 205+ i never ever see an alliance. very few times here and there.

I mean im playing every day, doing my daylie/weekly stuff with 2,3 toons and i can tell this isnt bad luck its like for weeks and i think its because they will balance out the open world experience? idk hate systems (if its actually true) like this.

I think layers are mostly dominated by alliance nowadays.
Im not seeing ANY player having WM on for a while now as we go for dungeons and summon each other.

Alliance got their fat bonus, let them hunt good to get it :laughing:

1 Like

15% aint that fat :slight_smile:

How much you consider fat? Like 100%? :laughing:
Still youre on your own there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

15% v 10%, big difference :slight_smile:

Horde pvp reprensentation in open world pvp > alliance still I’m afraid, you’re just getting very unlucky op.

The numbers aren’t drastically different, but alliance are minority still going off participation since we’re getting 5% more than horde still :stuck_out_tongue:

Cant know how many groups ive joined since SL hit live but honestly ive barely seen 5 hordies with WM on.

Kinda neat if you ask me because i never had it on :wink:

Now how exactly you are the minority again? xD

I recall it being like 30% if im not mistaken?
I know it wrong or it was nerfed

Warmode bonus difference, still a minority just off the fact we benefit more from the % than horde do. I speak with BFA experience that Nazjatar was a clown fiesta of horde just phasing in, repeatedly.

It reduces as balance evens up. Was 10% last week for Alliance I think.

No idea mate how you guys are ALWAYS the minority since as ive said before im always seeing all groups i join WM off, and i join lots of groups every week :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.