Blizzard must take action against ppl quitting M+ mid dungeon

He’s not the only one, I’ve had people in my keys fighting out of nowhere in keys that are completely timeable and leave because of it. Please consider the keyholder before you click leave.

In general the pugging system is painful unless you have connections and a group of people you can reliably play keys with. When you’re stuck pushing your own keys it takes one bad apple to set you back hours. I’m currently trying to pug 17/18 keys and I typically get one shot at a nice key whenever it doesn’t roll uldaman and it’s so hard trying to find a group that doesn’t have at least one person holding the group back. I do understand the frustrations of the OP.

Without context this is right or is wrong. If you wipe first pull academy your timer is gone. You can all stay for 35 minutes but nobody will benefit.

If you play with them more than once you can…

1 Like

They shall start summoning people, to court.

This is 100% a you problem.

You have a bad attitude. You attract only people that have that same attitude. And anyone that does not want to deal with that bad attitude does what is 100% logical to do :

Leave.

So. If Blizz really wants to do something, it should 100% be banning people like you.

You are the one making M+ toxic.

Speaking of toxicity, people fling that term to refer to anything they dont agree with.

You over-use that term.

Toxic people are people with YOUR attitude.

People that make mistakes is not toxic. Its just that. People making mistakes.

Get it?

1 Like

The punishment system for leavers exists, it’s just not automated: You note the player that caused the trouble, and the rest of you who suffered their behaviour can blacklist them. Bonus points for also informing your peers about it. If that player keeps that behaviour up, they will eventually not find groups easily.

And let’s not act as if such lists and addons don’t already exist.

It’s not that hard. You can also join a guild or make a post here on the forums and make some fwiends. And then suddenly you’ll find yourself not having leaver issues.

this is what the ignore list is for ppl should use it and finish the dungeon remember its not just the mage and the op in the key

They won’t punish their customers this a problem with most games that involve human interaction even online .
It’s your time not theirs when u join or create a group it’s the risk involved .
I really dislike quiters but they can’t do anything about them .

That’s why u get banned for leaving solo shuffle to many times, same system could be used for mythic+.

You get penalized for leaving solo shuffle because it’s matchmade content. Not a leader handpicking players.

They don’t ban people for leaving raids, they don’t ban people for leaving rated arena games or BGs.

3 Likes

they would have to bring in auto que which atm they wount.

Maybe they will in the future.

Premade custom is so out dated.

who know’s :slight_smile:

Unlikely.

There will be almost no tanks or healers signing for it.

1 Like

No it cannot.

It can be used for pvp because the solo shuffle game mode is designed to have close to 50% win rate for each side. Since its limitations impact the winrate to both sides, it remans balanced and they can easily use it.

In pve a random queue will negatively impact the “win rate” (since random unoptimized groups are less likely to complete the key), and thus will make the experience way worse compared to premade groups.

The queue will be used by dps players that are not able/do not want to get a premade, and a really small number of healers/tanks (since most of them can easily find through the premade group finder).
The result will be a pretty bad experience compared to the premade group finder with really high queues, low completion rate, and more frustration than premade groups.

Idk we already have such with shuffle and its pretty bad, and theres larger playerbase playing pve than pvp. I imagine if that larger part of playerbase would also have to withstand what we have to in pvp the 20-60min long ques what dps have to put up with for shuffle or the terrible design and gameplay heals have to put up with it, there would be major outcry from such mode for m+. On one hand I would almost want it if it meant them replacing shuffle with something better or improvements on lfg on its place instead but I dont think it would be good to get so many people from pve community aswell all sudden dislike playing their game than what we have in pvp. :dracthyr_shrug:

lol this grumpy panda is right this time.

If the group is just bad/toxic, why should people stay?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.