Blizzard must take action against ppl quitting M+ mid dungeon

Delves are replacing the PvP line in the vault, & they scale up to Heroic Raid item level.

It sounds like he wants you to stop being toxic after he said “One more word”!

1 Like

The toxic one in your story is you and your friend.
I am also a super toxic person during keys in pugs, but I cry to my friends on discord. Don’t want to waste my time if I insult someone for being bad or making mistakes. Hate dying to agro from bad tanks, but if doesn’t try to teach me or insult me never said a word about that.

People leaving keys is going to be ten times worse in the War Within, if Blizzard keep thier new death penalty affix.
If you think it is bad now, then just wait a few months. Oh boy…

2 Likes

It’s basically the same as it is now

Yes, because you can predict how good the people you invite are.

Sticking around to at least see how it goes is tf the timer still active is. If there’s still like 5 min left and you wipe near the end and leave your a scumbag. If you die first pull and leave your a scumbag

He’s not the only one, I’ve had people in my keys fighting out of nowhere in keys that are completely timeable and leave because of it. Please consider the keyholder before you click leave.

In general the pugging system is painful unless you have connections and a group of people you can reliably play keys with. When you’re stuck pushing your own keys it takes one bad apple to set you back hours. I’m currently trying to pug 17/18 keys and I typically get one shot at a nice key whenever it doesn’t roll uldaman and it’s so hard trying to find a group that doesn’t have at least one person holding the group back. I do understand the frustrations of the OP.

Without context this is right or is wrong. If you wipe first pull academy your timer is gone. You can all stay for 35 minutes but nobody will benefit.

If you play with them more than once you can…

1 Like

They shall start summoning people, to court.

This is 100% a you problem.

You have a bad attitude. You attract only people that have that same attitude. And anyone that does not want to deal with that bad attitude does what is 100% logical to do :

Leave.

So. If Blizz really wants to do something, it should 100% be banning people like you.

You are the one making M+ toxic.

Speaking of toxicity, people fling that term to refer to anything they dont agree with.

You over-use that term.

Toxic people are people with YOUR attitude.

People that make mistakes is not toxic. Its just that. People making mistakes.

Get it?

1 Like

The punishment system for leavers exists, it’s just not automated: You note the player that caused the trouble, and the rest of you who suffered their behaviour can blacklist them. Bonus points for also informing your peers about it. If that player keeps that behaviour up, they will eventually not find groups easily.

And let’s not act as if such lists and addons don’t already exist.

It’s not that hard. You can also join a guild or make a post here on the forums and make some fwiends. And then suddenly you’ll find yourself not having leaver issues.

this is what the ignore list is for ppl should use it and finish the dungeon remember its not just the mage and the op in the key

They won’t punish their customers this a problem with most games that involve human interaction even online .
It’s your time not theirs when u join or create a group it’s the risk involved .
I really dislike quiters but they can’t do anything about them .

That’s why u get banned for leaving solo shuffle to many times, same system could be used for mythic+.

You get penalized for leaving solo shuffle because it’s matchmade content. Not a leader handpicking players.

They don’t ban people for leaving raids, they don’t ban people for leaving rated arena games or BGs.

3 Likes

they would have to bring in auto que which atm they wount.

Maybe they will in the future.

Premade custom is so out dated.