Blizzard must take action against ppl quitting M+ mid dungeon

If this is how you talk to players in your groups, it’s no wonder they keep quitting on you.
Most players would rather take a 30min debuff than spend that time with someone that insults them.

In your example You are the toxic one, not the player that left.

Just because leavers say it won’t work doesn’t make it true

1 Like

if you’d take the time to read the entire thing you’d see that i did this after i simply told him that he can use invisibility as he is a mage and he quit for that comment. I called him a female dog after he quits the dungeon because of 1 constructive comment. Pretty normal behavior that a person like that deserves. “one more word” he said…as if he owns the place. Aylemeric, defending this kind of behavior isn’t the way foreward.

I toxicity deserves toxicity

it works in other games and with verbally toxic communities. The problem is blizzards automated report system is so bad that ppl are afraid to say anything.

Take a look at some of the replies. Some ppl defend that behavior. It’s the same ppl that get others banned with massive amounts of unjustified reports.

In short, blizzard is the problem. The community is the result of poor management.

Back in the day you had to behave or the whole server would know.

I dont really leave keys. Stop lying.

If there is a punishment for leaving ppl would fake a dc orbsabotage the run till someone else took the L and left.

So yea, its true.

2 Likes

Do you really think keeping someone hostage in an instance will work out positively?

It’s something i would be willing to take. You don’t get DCed 10 times in a month. If you do, you then don’t queue for this kind of content. If you get DCed and reported, you take a 30 min ban and you don’t queue again with other ppl until your internet issues are solved, right? it’s the most logical, civilized thing to do instead of wasting 40 minutes of other ppls lives.

This entire reply had such little thought put into it i almost didn’t reply.

1 Like

I did read the whole thing but, until your edit, you didn’t indicate that you insulted them after they left the dungeon.

I’m willing to bet that your comment was not constructive.

I’m not trying to defend their behaviour, but if people are constantly leaving your keys mid dungeon, maybe they are not the problem.

Bro, you what.

1 Like

Keeping someone hostage? What kind of comment is this? If he’s toxic he must be punished so he can learn that other ppls time is valuable. If he can’t socialize, he should play single player games instead of wasting 30/40 minutes for 4 other ppl.

This is not normal. It’s very selfish and toxic behavior. He left AFTER 2 NON OFFENSIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS. Please tell me this “hostage” comment is a joke!

?

You should probably be banned, lmao.

1 Like

From how you told this story, the guy was right. I hate when people have to complain or insult after one mistake. Even the best players in the world make mistakes. I make my own group 90% of the times but those rare times I join someone else’s group I am ready to leave if someone insults me or any other player in the group for small mistakes.
I could understand if someone was really playing terribly, but unwanted comments or even straight up insults after a simple mistake is not acceptable, expecially if the key is still timeable.

1 Like

As a healer i got so much toxicity over me. Seeing people for 15 minutes take unlimited avoidable damage. I say nothing. Then someone dies because i miss 1 GCD, and then i am getting the ‘thanks for not cocooning me’.

Yeah, i know what happened in your run. Everyone is doing everything wrong and then the mage 1 error, and someone is going to crap on him.

Just play your own game. Look at yourself instead of ‘teaching the mage a lesson’.

Just today, a druid left after dying 2 times to the same MOB hability. i did not say anything besides die near the edge so we can ress you. He died twice and left. I seriously doubt this has never happened to you. You probably don’t consider this a problem because you’d be willing to do things like this yourself. Not saying you do but considering your replies, i’m inclined to believe you do.

No you are an adult. you rise above it and be polite be the better person.

1 Like

Making a polite comment informing you of your characters abilities is NOT crapping on him. You interpreted it that way, but i never said it like that. If you can’t take criticism, on top of that polite and constructive criticism, you should play single player games. Do not be confused, sir.

Fake dc was just one example of how people would work around it. There are thousands of others.

Come back once youve plugged all of them. Until then ask yourself why youre the one struggling with leavers.

I did nothing but mention that he has an ability that he can use to avoid the entire pack. Is that an insult? I dont think you understand what i said. Do you want to delete this comment after you read my entire post? I said it ONCE, and politely.

The thing is; he didnt say 1 word about all the mistakes you made.