I’m becoming increasingly frustrated with Blizzard’s lack of action and communication.
For weeks, I’ve been reporting obvious botting through the in-game report function and have also sent multiple emails to Blizzard. Yet the same characters continue botting with seemingly no action being taken.
On top of that, dungeon experiences can feel incredibly unrewarding. You can spend your time completing an entire dungeon, die during the final boss encounter, and then receive NO experience for the content and time you just invested.
What makes this worse is the lack of meaningful responses to support tickets. As a paying customer who spends a substantial amount on Blizzard games and services, this is an extremely disappointing experience.
Botting damages the game. Players’ time should be respected. And paying customers should be able to expect functional support.
It’s not fully clear whether you submitted an actual GM ticket with bug reports, feedback, or player reports but these aren’t handled at all by the CS team. Ingame bug reports and emails sent to the Hacks@blizzard.com email will not receive a reply.
If any action is taken on botters they tend to re-appear in the same area with slightly different names so it may also appear no action has been taken. Usually they differ with a tiny apostrophé in their names so yea.
You can save a bit of time by reporting only 1 of them and fill in “a lot of bots in this area with same’ish name” and continue on with your day. I strongly recommend that.
This appears to be intentional, I do understand the frustation though and wish they’d change it too.
Thanks or the reply. I, indeed have sant 3 emails to the hacks blizzard e-mail account. I pressured them to reply and take action according to their rules in the game. I have given the names these botters have, but no action have been taken yet… It’s good to know that Blizzard doesnt reply to this e-mail adress, although i think it’s a bit weird; they read it, and maybe do something with it, but don’t reply?
That when u die at the last boss, and don’t get experience is ridiculous. I am not even doing dungeons anymore now!
Have a great day man, thanks or the reply. I hope Blizzard starts to care more, cus they tend to give the impression they do, but they rather not. I know there’s a thing like ‘banwaves’, but to me, the place i am playing at, is ruined by these automated bots. To me the game can’t be played now like how it is intended.