Blizzard, please fix Tyrant

I know this is just other topic like that but please make Tyrant insta cast. It really hurts that it is castable spell. In m+ once you pull your demons they are about to expire when Tyrant pops up. If you need to move your dps is just gone.

That really can destroy you and the key if it is 15+. Please just fix that, ONLY that. This I would say is the most critical issue for both PVE and PVP.

4 Likes

I agree with the OP. 1.5 cast Tyrant in an already long setup burst window is very risky.

3 Likes

Yes, and one-second stun and you are gg. Yesterday, I did 15 mists. It was my turn to use cds. I set up everything and while casting a tyrant I got knockback. All my demons just expired. Good that mage combust was about to be ready. It is not right.

It is not fair. We have the highest skill cap, we need to time everything precisely, no mistake or huge DPS lost. And yet, everything can literally destroy us since all our dps comes from this single as you said long setup burst spell.

2 Likes

100% agreed. Needs to be instant.

3 Likes

Instant 2 min cd is fine, but all demon summons should be instant

2 Likes

Agreed, if the other 2 main demons are instant, so should the Tyrant be. Iā€™d even accept a +30 sec cd on it, just make it an instant cast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.