Blizzard please help Bloodfang server!

Hi mates!
I am a proud warrior from Gandling EU, pvp server actually “dieing” because of serious lacking of alliance players. Reading this post I was thinking … what about a merge of the 2 servers, Blizzard?
You will give more life to both servers, more fun to us (we are pvp servers!), and you will probably avoid a mass quitting from players that are left on a semi-ghost server!

Have a Good Summer guys : )

Moah

3 Likes

That’s a great solution for everyone… If Blizzard at least could read this… :frowning:

Merging or free transfers won’t happen. People who has been playing on bf may remember that there was numerous horde guilds transferring to bf around P6 but overall there was only few raiding guilds left, mostly 1-2 PUGs running p2-p6 content, the server economy was trash, buying any consumables from ah was expensive or not possible since there wasn’t any people playing and selling those.

I doubt P2 will bring any change how terrible it’s to play at horde side on bf so everyone should just realize the hard truth of this server state which is same as dead and bite their lip and pay for transfer. It’s not much if one can play couple hours a week to raid and outside of that it’s almost impossible to find any dungeon groups or you may find 1-2 in evening but it’s not probably the one dungeon you’d like to go but there’s not much other options.

I’ve seen how few of my previous guilds did transfer at P6 and at the beginning of tbc, it hasn’t been as good as one may have hoped and for that reason I don’t see much point playing on any other than one of few mega servers. Will keep my current main on bf to see what’s the situation when P2 hits but mostly already given up leveling here and rather do it on some healthy server

Ups. I meant Dragonfang.

1 Like

All I am saying here is… your guildname fits the situation… therefore… goodluck.

1 Like

there are so many realms that need help its SAD!

Again… I can’t believe there couldn’t be a solution!!! What is the problem in merging Gandling (full Horde server) or another similar server with an Alliance full one?!? We are talking about PVP SERVERS!!!
The lack blue-response here is unbelievable.

Have a nice day, mates.

Moah

1 Like

No solution for that - people dont want balanced servers, only bragging rights for playing on “pvp” server.

1 Like

Couple guilds has already transferred away from bloodfang and at least one is considering as far as I’m aware so the population of 600 is soon like 400 so yeah there’s not much to do for bloodfang at this point.

It’s unfortunate that the friends I used to play with won’t even consider transferring but when I compare lfg between Gehennas alliance and bloodfang horde the bulletin point addon listed 6-8 lfg in hour at bf where you get that amount in like a minute on other servers so nothing more to add to this case than rip this server.

Also on healthy servers you can actually choose which instance you go and when and you don’t have to just go somewhere because anything else isn’t available

It won’t bring any additional income to Blizzard. I bet there is a marketing guy somewhere who, based on previous statistics, calculated that Blizz stands to gain more from transfers than they’ll lose fron a couple of players breaking their addiction and actually quitting. (And not returning 3 months later to “check if things improved”)

Because people will just transfer off again.

Merge Gandling and Bloodfang, then horde will become the dominant faction again.
(If we go by ironforge pro at least, horde would have 1000 more players than alliance)

Problem is, there’s barely any alliance dominated realms.
We have Heartstriker(German)
Bloodfang and Earthshaker.
Aside from Firemaw and Ashbringer… all the rest are horde dominated.(At least by the warcraftlogs)

We’ll eventually have another retail with all of these realms becoming either horde or alliance dominated.
Blizzard does need to do something though.

Sweet karma.

sort of sweet karma alike but its best to roll on higher pop like everybody else unless its zanda tribe or pve servers those are kind of okay ish situation atm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.