Blizzard please make rules about kicking for no reason!

Also its smart avoid calling some people names thats what got me suspended 4x times and of those times i tried defending a poster from a personal attack :joy:.

WTB new moderation that knows how to do its job :smiley:

1 Like

In this day and age in gaming people are generally too sensitive to everything but i still believe you didnt act the way you should you called people store mount bots and wasted peoples time by not following them and farming.This game is a team effort you cant run on your own in group content,and third of all sometimes when you are grouping keep quiet and try to run on the same pace as the group.

on an honest note, I do think that’s a pretty hilarious thing to call someone :joy:

1 Like

It is but still i would keep that comment for myself until i finish the run atleast lol :joy:.

also he wasnt calling it to anyone, by bots he meant actual NPCs in enemy team :joy:

This is technically impossible because it requires sifting through all votekicks and individually deciding wether it was justified and even then you might not agree with the outcome
Another option is to force a reason field to be filled but that’s abusable to the point where it cant enforce its own function

Yeah just read it, don’t patronize me. Seems you added the ‘if I get my CE I’ll stay’ BS after you posted your initial post, which I read before the edit. Still call drama queen tho.

Nah, I really don’t have a problem with him like others seem to have, but I can’t stand those ‘I QUIT’ posts. Even more so if the person quickly edits them afterwards to save face because they didn’t quit after all. All the negative things he listed as reasons for quitting were gone by getting one achievement it seems.

who’s asking tho? :joy: sit the f down lmao

I Think the reality is that most people can’t understand some really bad or ( uninterested ) players.

We’ve all kicked that reeeeaally low dps that randomly stops, is slow to react etc etc.

Kicking is way less of a headache than say asking said person to perform better, afterall we are in 2019 atm, where no one wants to accept that they are at fault, rather kick said person and have a replacement in Less than one minute than to argue, fight and may even result in a flame war with some random who I don’t know anything about.

It’s the same for the leaver issues in m+

Just today I left some +5 group because after asking a warlock and a rogue to do better than 5k dps on sisters in waycrest the rogue simply replied sorry I don’t play 2 button class…

I could’ve stayed, argued and wasted my time and theirs or just leave and find another group in 5-10ish minutes and probably the dungeon with less headache and sometimes even faster than staying with those 2

Same goes for kicking randoms in whatever LFG you’re in, replacements are faster and arguing with them is a waste of time and a headacahe.

2 Likes

I think you vastly underestimate the people who are kicked for being bad, being a bellend or not knowing what to do in the instance, without themselves even realizing it.

1 Like

Yesterday we kicked a max level priest from our group after he/she ninjapulled a trash back but it’s not the whole story.

The person was a disc priest queued up as dps and basically all did was to spam smite and did not help the healer in sticky situations. I mean i could have gotten a shield on my tank sometimes.
So a few minutes after start I was wondering why does the trash take so long then i found our disc guy. I was really practicing a self disclipine not reaching for a kick but when the team initiated for it 15 minutes later i was happy it wasnt me only.
So in my opinion the kick feature has a place. Dont be a let down like that for the team!

Ive never really been kicked from groups unless it was some mythic+ still forming and my deeply loved hungarian team members decided to change me with a few ilvls higher person without notice.

Shift happens.

Edit: it was a TimeWalking grp. :slight_smile:

There’s always a reason though. Just not always a good one.

What you’re advocating here is that players should shackle themselves, bow down their heads because someone else isn’t on par too them.

You are rude, slow and unfit. This is a game, I don’t have to be nice to you, I’m here to have fun not to waste my time, especially with rude people.

You claim you have knowledge but your pc is soo slow it won’t load up until people have passed a part of a dungeon, in a very specific dungeon, in a very specific moment to try and make a point and even still the blame falls on you.

Funnily enough, anyone could get ultra long loading screens sometimes, and when I ask Nicely people would’ve came to help, you are not giving the full story, and judging by the way you talk I’m pretty sure more went on than you’re giving and you were extremely rude.

This is the problem with the current wow community :-

No one wants to admit that they are at fault, people rather argue, flame and twist events to suit their narrative than to actually tackle the issue at hand.

Blizzard are not going to set any rules or police it.

That would require Blizzard to actually care what their community get up to behavior wise. :joy:

1 Like

pretty much what u are in any comment, every topic someone makes etc. He didnt do anything wrong, simply stating the facts and not beeing rude imo.