Blizzard Please Please I beg you! Nerf DH's. How does a class get everything?

It is not acceptable! if you want to change the game a little bit make it special…buff others and nerf dhs i guarantee you the game will be better!

2 Likes

who would have guessed that giving DH tanks crazy dmg, infinite heal and 6 cc sigils would break the class
miracles

1 Like

Either buff everything else or nerf Dhs. And everything i mean EVEN healers, not just dps. Buff heal and we can handle DHs…

Yeah Rogue is dominating many aspecs of the game but nerfing DHs may be the solution.
You know DH is a close-melee class that has no talents that add like +3 melee range ?
You know DH is almost bottom-dps on pure singletarget right now thanks to previous DH nerfs and buffs to other classes?
If you take away Tindral and Fyrakk mythic encounters, which most players will never ever see, DH is in a really bad spot.

So no, DH doesn’t get everything. There are parts that could be nerfed but as many parts have to be buffed.
Even Balance Druids and Elemental Shamans got their niche where they are maximum OP, but edited my moderator the rest. Do you want to see them nerfed too?

3 Likes

We do not get everything! The struggle is real.

we were struggling too long. Let us play now.