Blizzard plz don't let other races be DH

Not gonna lie this legit had me laughing for some solid minutes.
Imagine calling other people whiners, while also being the guy who keeps making threads to whine about stuff on a daily basis.

You should be a comedian bro 10/10 would read again.

9 Likes

I sure hope the next new class will be goblins and gnomes only. Then let’s revisit this discussion.

I’m about to log in my dh and become gamon, the lore might say taurens can’t be dh, but my toys say otherwise.

I logged on and did it, sadly you turn back to an elf after using eye beam and blade dance, but the Others work soooo…

I wouldn’t mind, honestly. Race-exclusive classes are an important aspect of RPG fantasy. I have always believed Monks should have been Pandaren exclusive. The entire class is about Pandaren culture which feels disparate when playing a Blood Elf Monk for instance. Just makes no sense.

1 Like

I want Draenei DHs.

We already have the horns and hooves and our lightforged prove that we are not averse to spiffy tattoos. We could re-use those Eredar boss models for our demon form, too!

6 Likes

Neutral Corrupted Eredar race and deal

tbh a tauren wielding warglaives would look awesome.

i vote for turning all male dh bloodelves into taurens.

1 Like

Bold of you to call others whiners given your interesting post history.

You have never heard of lore have you…

1 Like

Wasn’t Lore the guy interviewing Ion in those interviews?

What about him?

2 Likes

It’s too late for DKs but yeah, don’t let “everyone” become DH. Add a couple more races that make a bit of sense so it’s not the “elf” class, but don’t go gnoming it up.

If they add to the lore saying anyone can then sure.
But they made themselves demon hunters for a reason.
I don’t think the normal person of any race would do that to themselves without a threat like the legion.

And no you can’t go back and say actually all races were there because they werent

Depends how much money you have though.

we already have tauren rogues in the grimtotem tribe,aslo draenei rogues from rangari in wod and sub artifact was stolen from Eredar rogue

Also we need lightfored monks. Normal draenei can be monks,eredar had monks back on argus. Tpaartos is kinda a monk?
and pandaren will teach anyone.

Also punching demmons with the power of the light is awsome!

1 Like

Yes, please.

Should flip it brace yourselves instead of demon hunters they reskin to angel hunters instead of fel eye beam you get holy angel beam… Exclusive to lightforged dranei… I’ll see myself out

Draenei and Orcs should definitely be able to be demon hunters. Maybe not from Illidans fanclub.

Then there is that one pandaren in the old monk hall that wanted to be a Demon Hunter before legion as even a thing.

Gnome dh or riot!

Remove class race combinations taht already dont make sense (Lightforged draenei Shadow Priest; Gnome warrio; etc) and sure

I want 2 things from Blizzard from this point on :slight_smile:

First a DK Tuskarr and
Second a DK or DH Tortollan

1 Like