Blizzard queue scam

I was waiting two and half hour to get log on the server. Then i finally log on, but i needed go to toilet and when i came back… guess what, the f ucking game disconnected me. So now i have 11k queue. Really good job Blizzard. I am paying game, which kick me out of it, when i want to go on toilet (worth it…Kappa). Today morning it wasnt good start, server was lagging, people got kicked because of no reason, but i told no problem. It happends, company like a Blizzard can’t handle 15 years old game. I was calm like i said already, it happends. But I am not really calm right now. Tell me why i should be paying you, when you will cut my throat everytime, when i go 5 min afk? It sounds ridiculous, right? Shame on you. Shame on you. Shame on you. You really ruined my feelings about the game. I don’t understand why the game is always ruined because of useless people behind it. I understand, that it’s hard for you too, but you are f ucking Blizzard, we are paying you for playing games, not for ruining our free time. I am expecting apologize, some ingame stuff. I want to see that you f ucking care, and not taking only our money for anything.

1 Like

There are 2 possibilities here as you didnt specify exactly:

1. if the game disconnected you just out of a sudden, it would have done the same regardless of you being at the toilet or in front of your PC.

2. if the game disconnected because 30 minutes without any action taken, blame God cause he made you with a bad digestive system. or take care what you eat in the future.

Simple like that.
Oh, and learn from Eric Cartman on Make Love not Warcraft Southpark episode

1 Like

Don’t take 30 minutes to excrement then. Enjoy.

1 Like