Blizzard read frost mage legendary dont work atleast fix that

can blizzard fix the Legendary (icebringer ) to work in necrotic wake platform before 3rd boss it should have 100% chance to proc when you cast blizzard and then icelance but it does not forst mage is worst dps spec and this even brings it bellow tank dps its rediculous

1 Like

You need to report it as a bug ingame so it gets to the right people (red ?/support (top option)/make suggestion or report bug (2nd large picture button).

There is some good news on that front though.

Mage

• Frost
    • All damage abilities increased by 9%

ye they might try to buff it but that 9 % isnt going to help but i am trying to say that the legendary does not work it should be 100% and its not on that part of the dung i have made a bug report / thiket / forum post trying to fix it asap cause we are under preforming ppl are inv us i have done all M+ 14 trying to q up for 15 and noone takes me and if the class is underpreforming have the only legendary that works for pve be broken there is no point of playing i am considering stoping the game my base dmg be bugged in a dung …

I second this!

I also made a bug report around 1-2 weeks ago about this issue. I had hopes on the daily updates on “items” but yet nothing about this problem.

Also, while on that platform before third boss, your Blink spell is totally broken too. When u have Blink “glyphed” aka you blink in the direction you move - you can walk straight forward but get teleported to the sides or a random location.

That screw up a lot when the boss / mobs cast their “axe thing” and Im about to hide behind another mob to dodge it. Also the leggo not working on that platform is a huge dps loss.

Please look into this.