Blizzard says big changes coming for priest and they're listening to feedback

The day they remove void form and bring back mop abilitys is the day i start thinking what they say is the truth.

Idk ive lately before s4 dusted of my enha alt. It is realy fun class to play.

But one thing that struck my eye is the way enha spreads flame shock. Lava lash target with flame shock spreads it to the next two targets and so on. Its increribly satisfying to play. Idk why…but it is…just my opinion. This way flameshock doesnt need to be recasted and take care of itself during the entire pull because youre using lava lash as a main ability. Idk if theres another class that spreads dots like this, comeone says dk…but i know nothing about Dks.

The reason why im saying this is because o was wondering if that could work for VT on sp. Mindblast refreshing it on your target and spreading it to the next two. Making vt perma and spreading it. Made searing nightmare one button instant 30 insanity…no sear cast…just to mass apply sw:pain and make our apparations do the aoe job this way. Basicaly making a shadow funel spec. Could this work? :thinking:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.