Blizzard seriously, are you joking with this class tuning

the thing is that blizzard does not want that.
Of course it would be great for the players but blizz has a lot more of an unbalanced game and players rerolling/refarming/spending gold

does anybody really believe that the devs are so incredibly bad at math?

1 Like

Who ? Every warrior streamer atm releasing videos about lacking the damage while presenting logs. Check warcraft logs every dungeon we getting gapped around 25 to 35% compared to strong specs.
Live in what ? Tell me when was the last time you see a meta doesnt include rogue , mage or warlock ?

What are you talking about ? I have low group utility and low damage. Neither of them getting fixed.
Affliction ? Demo is basically meta and destro is kinda fine. Warlocks are fine. We have 3 off meta specs in the class. Arms is in a joke state , prot has identity crisis.

No matter how much group utility we lacking , currently only reason we are not getting invited is lack of damage outside of specific affixes. We are perma 5 target capped outside of roar and of ( and odyns fury underperforms really hard) . Even fear is target capped which is completely a joke at this point.

While it is fine to have something extra to chew on i completely disagree. Having bloodlust wont make anything different. I would rather bring a second dh and drums if i have to make that choice.
Also we arent even scaling with bl that much

Yes it is not but we also lacking that but at least even if we get the baseline stuff we got gutted back with the df talent revamp it could help group survival.

Currently only affix pushing fury out is afflicted and incorporeal because we literally have no way to deal with it.

Currently fury has a value of making the group ignore some crucical mechanics and gaining some kinda dps from it. Reflecting absorbs , tank busters , group aoe etc. While we have to study what cheese we can do each pack to be somewhat competitive most classes doesn’t need any of that.
We have one of the strongest non immunity defensives in the game with fairly low cd. Survival is always the problem for high keys. But currently all of the meta specs both deal huge amounts of damage and doesn’t die.
Again coming to this , we dont deal any damage outside of cds. Which is fine for the raid but not for 5 man group content.

Unfortunately true , but i’m not asking to be rank 1 spot but there is no reason for them to ignore while some specs ( like you said affliction) or even whole class is basically underperforming. They said they want to bring the class not the spec previously and warrior doesn’t really have an option atm.
Some specs were meta since m+ got introduced . Even players can reach this data and can somewhat understand why they are meta . Legion released at 2016 and you are telling me they cant at least target what is the problem for 8 years. I’m not asking for perfect balance but 25 to 35 % damage gap isnt acceptable either.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.