Blizzard should be embarrased for Tarren Mill vs. Southshore

Blizzard servers can barely handle a 40 v 1 world boss.
Why they think a 40vs40 is fun is mind boggling.

because it has nothing to do with the quality of servers but the huge amount of random procs the game has to calculate…these random procs are the problem not the servers… Preach did a very good explanation in one of his videos and Hazzikostas admitted he was right

The whole BG is just terrible because you just turtle it out.

1 Like

This should definitely happen, along with the effects in the raids and dungeons, which are becoming way over the top. What’s the point of all that flashy stuff when even the best PCs are lagging because of it? Just give the option to remove all the unnecessary stuff, and that includes the old option to remove shadows.

Just add tab in game setting “Battleground” and I will set all my graphic settings from ultra to very low.

1 Like

It wouldn’t be enough. Preach explained it very decently, the majority actually has to do with too many spells and procs going off at once.

It’s literally pointless to have it in the game.

Mabe just made game more simply? Remove unnesesery abilities like 5% chance that your mastery will be increased by 70, stacked 30 times depend on how much stuns you got in last 2 minutes. Just give players usubale abilities or pasives like +10% mastery. Like old tallents when you have to put point in 3% dodge.

1 Like

Silly how they bring that bad system with all thsese small stat buffs and other things when the server can’t handle it, did they even teste that at all before bfa? lol
I really hope the new systems wont give us those boring stat procs, so bad

Well yeah, during the opening burst, the lag is real. They need to tone down all those effects. They’re too flashy and useless. Not everyone has a top notch gaming PC with godlike CPU.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.