Blizzard should fire each and everyone involved in SoD pvp class balance and BG design

i saw this in 5s. you cant see it after looking at it for 5 months. you are incompetent clowns, a disgrace to the legacy of this great game.

2 Likes

Completely agree… the incompetence is real.

Yep they completely nailed it. Gave it a shot for an AB as alliance and it was full premade with 4 heals horde side vs full random alliance side. If you have to find a premade everytime you wanna pvp its gonna be a pain so I’m just moving on. SoD is disappointing and failed on so many points despite a huge potential.
I still kinda hope this is a beta for a true classic+ next year but if it’s the same team taking care of it I won’t even bother.

Jokes on you, there is no dev assigned to PVP side of SOD.

1 Like

Blizzard already covered themselves by saying early phase that pvp balance doesn’t concern them much… But you can fire whoever nerfed healing in pvp in p3 and forgot to revert it back in p4… Then whoever brought back premades and whoever made the screwed up que system that made horde que as smaller groups that allowed them to have instant que. Because when they que solo the que magically goes up to 25/50min… Must have been the same error that causes login queues for living flame just a couple days ago :smile:

and also blizz, literally changing abilities in P4. yeah truly not caring at all.

there never was.

people been asking for classic + type of content forever, when they finally get it, they cant deal with it.

We knew what we were getting and if you wanna be the op spec, you have no choice but to roll it and play it

I don’t like that myth about not having pvp balance in classic wow. We know it’s tough balancing pve and pvp at the same time, but if you treat PvP as a mini-game like many PvE players like to think, you end up with a dead game. PvP keeps the game alive between raid logs. It gives an open world immersion and motivates people to get better over and over, compared to a scripted PvE content.

The devs should focus on it if they hope the overall SoD experience to be a success.