Blizzard still doesn't get it

• The Honor cost to upgrade Unrated gear reduced by around 25%, and the Conquest cost to upgrade Rated gear has been adjusted to spread across the new ranks.
  • Unchained Equipment Chest for Conquest that contains 1 piece of item level 220 unranked PvP gear. The chest can only be purchased by a character with a 1600 or higher rating in any PvP bracket.

Tell me who asked for this? How is 25% less honor for gear upgrade is going to make the game better when a). honor gear at max ilevel is still pretty much useless and right now is only used to fill one or 2 items that you miss, and b). the 25% won’t make grind less of a grind?
Who cares about being able to buy conquest gear for alts if you still need to take a while to farm the conquest and might need it on main for items?

People asked to make conquest catch up easier (my suggestion would make it at least 2% of the max cap of the last week so you can get it entirely in max 50 wins) and remove ranks from honor gear.
What we are getting is some accbound lootbox (conquest is still valuable so its pretty much a waste) and 25% less honor grind for useless honor gear? After all the time? Really? Thats like tipping 1 cent to the waiter.

2 Likes

This will make gearing new character easier but at the time it goes live you have rank 1 player preventing anyone from reaching rival anyway, since the game is that dead

they should have addet a new cr value for europe

3 Likes

Problem is they removed Resilience. Getting Versa gear from PvP to do PvE is not acceptable for them, but getting PvP stats from PvE is completely fine in their books. The disgust is enormous. Even with lawsuits going on and after internal restructuring they still give PvP 100% middle finger. Bunch of twatpricks.

6 Likes

Actually they change nothing, but make better for boosting. Players will still suffer if the game not their job.

“Unchained Equipment Chest”

This is nice; but I don’t understand why its random item with random stats? Conquest is hard to farm and even after months; its cap is quite low, meaning farming it on a fully geared main and sending it to an alt is not easy and something that can be done often. Imagine getting a duplicate?

Meh, idk. I really don’t know what they are thinking.

1 Like

It’s pretty clear what they are thinking. The item is random because this way people farm for longer. Because sometimes they get items they don’t want.

Considering they could just have given a boost to conquest gains up until 2 resets behind the full seasonal max with an even better effect for alts in gearing up then it falls rather flat.

It’s maybe an alright thing to have to spend conquest on when fully geared on the main char but the randomness makes it rather hard to justify in most cases. At least if it was per item slot there’d be a 50/50 chance for anything but neck, rings and trinkets to get the BiS option.
Requiring 1600 rating also seems like a strange requirement when it gives the base 220 ilvl item. Maybe there’s some reason behind this that i’m not quite aware of though.

To upgrade it. And then you need honor. So you have to play more = more play time / subscription. Tadaaaa!

like wtf. u want ur main to be able to pick out a specific conquest piece for ur alt. like damn calm down. be happy that u get sth that makes gearing so much easier for alts. but yea people like u guys will whine no matter what…

1 Like

Stop trying to excuse blizzard, of course they cannot just give what player want to have fun and still try to wiggle their scummy ideas through. I have enough of this crap from blizzard where they try to do anything in their power to lot let people have fun but to satisfy their player metrics.
I dont want my main to pick anything for my alt at all, I want to be able to gear up my alt without it requiring 500 wins to do so. I am just pointing out that blizzard does anything to not do what players ask them to do.
People asked to ease conquest catch up, not to add lootboxes.

4 Likes

It will never stop

They simply do not understand that PvP starts after players have full PvP gear. Not before. But the fact that they do not understand is not surprising at all. “WoW is too big to fail” lead to this negligence.

1 Like

u guys need to realize that wow is and will ever be an mmorpg where u have to build ur charakter. if u create an alt it wont be fully geared in a week. but yea keep crying or maybe switch to a moba or sth.

Giving it a 1600 requirement might be to stop people from mass dumping rating to farm the 1k mmr bracket for quick conq on a fully geared character but at the same time you could still do this in 2s and be above 1600 in rbg or 3s or any combination so idk tbh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.