Blizzard Support 0/10

I made a ticket a couple of months ago and they didn’t even bother reading it. I got a stock reply, linked to the US forums, and the issue carried on. I challenged them by continuing the thread where they then basically admitted they had no clue how to fix it, therefore the matter was resolved. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Three days… very cute… I’ve reported a serious quest bug in Uldum, which, once triggered by a player, makes the quest unfinishable for the entire server. That was two or three months ago… the ticket’s still open and the sign is slowly starting to annoy me right above the character button…

What you say is annoying never the less but reporting a bug is one thing, not geting what you buy for real money is another. I’m thinking of deleting the character and then recalling it, maybe the lock will release then, what do you think?

It wasn’t once upon a time. Up until about Cata Blizz had great customer service. But then they automated a lot of it (with varying results) and got rid of a lot of reps.

Happened something similar to me I bought 60 days and the heroic edition of dragonflight, logged in this Sunday only to find out somehow the I no longer have the update on my account I can’t log in on the character as it locked I can’t level up the other :rage: posted a ticket right away, they still haven’t replied since then yet I’ve not played and I have time on going

Closing the Versailles office has a lot to answer for this situation. It’s really gone downhill since then. :pensive:

Whining here might have made some difference, a GM answered my ticket and helped me. They are always just as accommodating once you get in touch anyway. Good luck to anyone else having issues, Blizzard still really needs to streamline their support.

it would most likely help if people would stop clogging the ticket system with stuff you can easily google too :smiley:

2 Likes

True. The amount of times I see folk asking question after question in-game when it would have been quicker to just search for it themselves. :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.