Blizzard trash on PvP/M+ players again

? What’s the problem with that, shouldn’t lower content reward lower gear? Just FWIW, I don’t even do Heroic raids let alone Mythic ones.

Becouse pve is harder.

10 chars

So the little 0.5%/1% playerbase who get 10 extra ilv from the hardest boss of the expansions realy bother people so much ?

Can i be bothered because i will never get glad mount please ? No i wont, because i know they are far better at the game and deserve the best rewards .

Becouse its hardest content in the game?

Let the mythic raiders get the same stat gear as r1’s and let the rest of the 99% of the game population remain the worthless, low-geared plebs we are meant to be.

You got your wish. Forging is done for and corrupted affixes are in. Now enjoy your world quests and 440 gear while the gods spit on you from their 475+ towers.

Nope its not,Arena is the hardest…Somehow not for Blizzard…

2 Likes

u are just random troll

You are missing one key thing. +10 ilvl gives you 1 “unit” of DPS where as 1 piece with corruption gives you 10-infinity “units” of DPS. Who cares about ilvl when it’s overshadowed by corruption. (and either corruption will be nerfed to cleanse state or stay overpowered).

Guess its time to actually play the game instead of just 1 specific part of it.

1 Like

Blizzard has always rewarded mythic raids the best. At its heart this is a pve game with a bad pvp bolt on. Thats not “trashing on other players”, its simply rewarding them a bit less.

If someone gives a mythic raider a great reward and a gladiator a really good one you just say “y u trash other ppl Blizz!?” Odd attitude.

mythic raiders having a 10ilvl advantage on top of bis trinkets on high rated arena ladder is gona be funny.casual pveers having access to better gear faster and easier then casual pvp players therefore murdering them in battlegrounds and low rated is going to be funny. LOL blissard are trying to kill the popularity of pvp in favor of pve. its obvious.

lol WHAT?

Sure that 0,1% of the population that get access to those trinkets is totally breaking the game!

:man_facepalming:

no titans forge is f*ck** bad
Rng and the worst thing about this game

What we steal, pvp player, is a pvp gear that can be bought + ilvl fix. (no titans forge,no proc gems,no corupted,no azerith etc)

You have as resilience system, or the upgrade +30 ilvl as for wod (for me the best system, no item pve in arena)

(sorry for my english)

1 Like

they are trying to systematically destroy pvp . there is no pvp gearing progression lol. they have throttled pvp from bottom up. the casual pvp player most now do months of m+/raiding to even compete in battlegrounds lol. from these players you get high rated pvpers; its like a food chain. most likely blissards way of not paying up the blizzcon money/frequent balance changes in the future.

1 Like

Thats a complete lie. All you’re doing is spewing rubbish.

Its not odd to ask Blizzard atleast to give the same Ilvl for alot harder aspect of the game as Arena,or atleast those PvE items to not affect PvP,but they do…

You’d be surprise the number of people queueing for twos with the famed slayer titles. Its really nothing out of the usual by this point, yes its going to impact PVP, Yes its BS how much they cater to raiders explicitly.

And the insulting part is, often than not. Its purely gear carrying them :partying_face: :crazy_face:

Raiding give BIS trinkets. A title, mount and usually some insane proc items. Do they really need to also drop the highest item level gear which cant be obtained from anywhere else too?

I rudely doubt you’d be able to achieve the equalivant to mythic end bosses in pvp rating, standing.

Your rating says 2,4k the highest so far is 3,2k Which would most likely be the equalivant of mythic end bosses. As for mythic+ 3,5-4k seems the equalivant to mythic end bosses.

So why do you care?

10 i lvl difference is still insane, especially when it comes to melee classes, could make huge difference…

That makes no sense… do you think less than 0.1% of raiders will be able to kill those bosses? That would be equivalent to 3.2k rating…