Blizzard turning criminal?

Hi!

Due to the new coding in WoW you get autobanned, even tho you have not broken any rules or bought any gold. The coding tracks trading, and if you have made a deal with someone, for an example an item drops, and you want to share the profit from it, you could be in the risk of a autoban.

Sharing gold with eachother is not illegal. Sharing profit between the entire group, is not illegal.

The only thing your doing right here blizzard, is to demolish coordination and teamplay.

The principle behind these bans, are also illegal. You are not allowed to take full payment for a month, and then ban people for 2 of those weeks. Thats in direct violation of basic consumer laws.

I advice guilds and players to coordinate, and file a lawsuit against blizzard. As it is the only right way to go about this.

(And no, I have not been banned, but this has effected some of my friends, which then again effects me. This is starting to look like a scamming company, and not a serious one).

6 Likes

i suggest u stop selling boosting

10 Likes

Funny, this is not even about boosting, and it was posted with an old classic char :wink: Be clever somewhere else.

1 Like

Well i bet if u check his friends g2g and overgear orders :stuck_out_tongue: it will say something else

Yeah, selling blue items on AH has alot to do with this. Not easy beeing an id**t is it.

1 Like

highly doubt selling blue items on ah is gonna get u banned :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Highly doubt you understand the new coding they implented. Just be quiet please and move on to some other persons post. Your not doing anything useful here.

think i understand it fine but hey u welcome sending me the g2g or overgear orders :stuck_out_tongue:

Strange human, seek attention somewhere else.

3 Likes

U and your friend are the one seeking attention for no reason take the 14 day ban and learn from it :stuck_out_tongue:c and if not just unsub or take a 14 day vacation.

1 Like

Hmmmm I dunno about you guys but this feels like GDKP complainers

You can’t file a lawsuit because you breached ToS and got punished.

Companies DO infact have the right to remove players from their games. any company has the right to refuse service, they don’t even need a reason. what kind of entitled BS is this.

1 Like

Nope, not when you sell a product, which includes money transfers.

They haven’t sold the product, they have sold access to the product based on players following the rules they set down. You don’t own WoW you have access to wow.

Also I’ll use pubs for example as that is ACTUALLY selling a product not just access to it, pubs can kick you out at any time they want, you don’t get to finish your drink, you just get removed from the premises.

If you honestly think just because money is handed over there is nothing they can do then you are a lost cause.

1 Like

The product is a 30 month access, which pr. consumer law is a product. Your not allowed to deny people half of the time they buy when they are not breaking any rules or laws. Thats basicly stealing mate, which is criminal.

1. its 30 days not 30 months.
  2. you said it yourself it’s ACCESS to the product.
  3. “Sharing profit between the entire group” that is very much GDKP which IS against the rules.
  4. it is not stealing banning people from their game. Would you also say it’s stealing banning the bots? I mean sub fees were paid after all.
  5. “if you have made a deal with someone, for an example an item drops, and you want to share the profit from it” Oh you mean GDKP?
  6. “And no. No GDKP, No Goldbuying and No Boosting related to this. Guildie simply sold blues on AH.” that is not how trading is tracked, there is no trade window involved, that is the auction house, selling items on the auction house is not against the rules and people don’t get banned for that.
  7. not once in the original post did they mention selling on the auction house.
  8. “The only thing your doing right here blizzard, is to demolish coordination and teamplay.” My guild has 0 issues with coordination and teamplay, I guess playing together as a group doesn’t fall under that perview but selling items does?
1 Like

Your wrong mate, but sure you can keep on argueing. Its the same principle as your internet provider. If your internet goes down, and the responsibility is theirs, they are by law demanded to pay you back for the days you have had downtime, to balance it out.

So again, your wrong, and you should read consumer laws on these kinda products. The same counts on streaming services aswell.

++ And your bringing illegal activity into this, in a manner that makes no sense. Of course botting is banable, who doesnt know this. The debate is done for me :slight_smile: I wish you good luck, move on :slight_smile:

Why are GDKP tears so sweet?

6 Likes

You make 0 points, just “your wrong” (wrong you’re) also it is not the same principle, it is more akin to gym membership, if you leave weights everywhere, harass other customers and are a d to staff just cos you paid doesn’t mean you can stay, you will be removed you can TRY sue them but you wont win.

Also it’s on the defendant to prove the alegations are false. If blizzard said “they broke tos by engaging in GDKP” it is up to him to provide evidence that he didn’t engage in a GDKP instead of just “no I didn’t” He has to prove they were wrong. considering he’s on the forums complaining and his only examples of this happening are trading gold for items I would say he has no grounds. even if it isn’t a GDKP it is close enough to it that it would be extremely difficult to prove otherwise.

3 Likes

hella sus :joy:

3 Likes