Blizzard Update agent stopped working (BLZBNTBTS0000005C)

For the whole day i got BLZBNTBTS0000005C error when i try to lunch World of Warcraft. Can’t log in, so i can’t play and my playtime is being wasted. Worse- i can’t even reinstall battlenet, when i try i got an blizzard uninstaller stopped working. It also dosn’t work!

Tried the tips writed over here: https://eu.battle.net/support/pl/article/19031 but non of them works, and im sorry but i won’t belive the foult is on my side. Was playing 6h before trying to log in in the moring and game was working fine. Then i just shut down computer normally and suddenly i got this problem. I had read that there are some login problems, is this the same as all people? or do i have a diffrent problem? Can’t use the game i’m paying for.

Hello Scypio,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Could you try out the following steps and see if this helps out?

• Try adding the Battle.net app to the exception/exclusion list of your antivirus
  • Delete the Battle.net files/folders
  • In the Task Manager check if the Blizzard Update Agent is running, try ending the task there, and restarting the app.
1 Like

Wow, IT’S WORKING! Thanks you Vossprey. I did get used to really slow and bad costium service for Blizzard games but you were so fast and did really help me. Thanks to you Blizzard got me again and my subscription, thanks only to you and you’r help.