Blizzard want kill pvp

Today i waited 3 hourin lfg with open group for cap conquest, for do 4 games people left and rewait same amount of hour can someone explain how dat its possible while other game you can just play and dont even pay for dat?

4 Likes

I smell solo Q here

4 Likes

No i dont care if soloq or not ,idc the sistem they should use or not i just want play day game and dont back to waibus lol , or any other battleroyale, i just want to play when i log in with a logic balance between wait /play

Mb it will be better in 9.1, at least 1 criteria can be deleted as hard ilvl value when searching for a grp. When i start to climb in LFG 3/4 declines was cuz of ilvl. Depends on what system they will decide to realease.
But solo q, they just don’t want to do this - players have a hopes mostly. Cuz of many reason and no, they don’t think about players.

Yes rigth probably its true but still a problem for alts and for people return to the game, or non meta classes a game should give to all the same possibility to play

Pvp in shadowlands is already dead.

If they will do system thats not forced you to do ranked, i’m gladly won’t do it. Coz rated cost too much time and effort. Even if non-rated will gear up slowly its fine. Will play ranked if there will be solo q. I want come back after work not to work more. I want sit in the chair login and pres q to play competetive game. I’m not shure about this, Ion and his team want to forced people spend more and more time in this game and be no-life milking $ cow + good if you will buy some boost. And of store mounts, and mb more.

Ouch

Almost burnt out my remaining eye.

Other than that, yes, the queues are getting longer. I’ve recently started a new rbg team, apart having a main one, and it’s really frustrating. Also no one wants to heal and I don’t blame them.

y sry for my ability to write , anyweay you have anyidea? i hope this kind of thing help

Agreed, LFG is absolutely ruining the game, when my sub runs out im probs quitting until soloque is added, if it is ever added.

3 Likes

I finded another thing i would rly appreciate your views guys, while i was gearing my war in arena waiting about 2 hour in q and 10 min as game played, atm gear its out of bracket you find people with a more powerfull gear at rly low bracket and a lot of boosting… you think this is good for new player who want to face pvp ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.