Blizzard, we want proper communication

they don’t want to communicate , give them money. thats all they want from you, if you dont want to, step aside

1 Like

Ion should go on Allcraft and talk to those lads, that would be very interesting to watch :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just feel that they strawman playerbase in their own QAs, so it’d be better to have proper discussion.
So we can get across their actual points and think about them in-depth.

Rather than what’s presented as very shallow explanation of strawmaned point in QA with lore.

blizz never cared about the eu in the first place so why would they talk to us :slight_smile:

no we don’t. We don’t want questions and answers nonsense, we don’t want you to talk to us in any way. Keep your ridiculous blah blah for your next management meeting, we don’t care about your blah blah … just read what we say on forums, design a better game and stop with the media horsesh!t

I actually hate the whole Q&A or any broadcast type format.

This is a format I like.

The information I need is nicely laid out and clear.

2 Likes

they try that but often times, they cause more impactful issues trying to fix something than what the original issue was

that’s why in my opinion they have to talk with humans and not one-way converstaion (they listen, they reply, end)
but both way (they listen, they reply, we reply, they reply…) that leads to conclusion

they way of reaching conclusion seems flawed now

My issue is not with the way they present information, but with the way they propose systems for players.
Most of those systems recently have huge logical flaws that could’ve been prevented had there been proper communication.

Again, not just them replying to outcry, but rather back and forth until issue is resolved.

I’m not sure what you mean. Huge feedback was given when things were in beta yet many of those things still went to live.

I don’t think having someone giving an interview with Allcraft is going to help in any way shape or form. Or be any better than the current Q&A format.

1 Like

I agree.

The Q&A takes a full hour, I have much better things to do than watching the whole thing, which is why I’m usually stuck with the Wowhead recap which is not that good, since there are tons of spelling mistakes and details left out. Give me what I need to know in a single post. No vagueness, no “we might do x in the future”-stuff, but a clear and concise post.

And yes, apart from that, the usual “more communication”-thing. The EU CM’s have been very silent lately, and while they are probably very busy with other stuff, I feel that presence on social media, and specifically on the forums, is an important part of their job.

1 Like

As much as i dislike blizzard atm they do not do that they understand full well there is atleast 10+ different types of players which paye for subs to access content .
Thing is and they stated this themselfs in a recent bluepost only 2% of all accounts worldwide use the forums so its pointless speaking to the small playerbase here as it doesnt show a true reflection.

1 Like

There is only one EU CM and she does a really good job and gets alot of flack about things especially recently when US post go up and the US guy forgets to post on our forums which is his job to do so and people flame her.

There job is to read as many posts per day and try and collect data and format it to others .
She posts alot in so many forums there is only so much one person can do .

??? What are you talking about? We have Aerythlea, but also Kaivax, Toschayju, etc. Not to mention all those “Forum Ambassadors” doing God knows what.

Since you apparently don’t know a lot about the Community Managers, I am not going to just accept this, but ask for a source.

Yes, that’s a PART of their job, but they are also Blizzard representatives, who are charged with communicating with the rest of the community.

Where else then?

I only ever read the recap. I can’t stand the whole format of the Q&A because it’s just two blokes waffling on. One more than the other.

1 Like

take it you havent read all the recent flame threads about 3 posts not being put up within seconds recently .

exactly and please take that tone of trying to belittle me out of your posts no need to be so aggersive thanks .FA’s cant not pass on info from Dev’s as far as i recall .

You only have to look at the blue tracker on top of the forums to see how active she has been when it actually works .

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/groups/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=235

Feb 9, 2017. Lore made post regarding feedback to communication and made promises for improvements.
If you can’t find it, I’ll quote it for you. I suggest the OP try read it and make of it what you will.

You mean this?

No one mentions that it’s someone’s job to do what you mentioned.

I am not aggressive nor belittling you, but I don’t have a lot of patience with people who reply to me and ignore most of my points, and also spread false information.

No, but that was not my point. My point was that I wanted more blue presence on the forums to show more Blizzard involvement, and that doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with spreading information.

No, you said that “she posts a lot in so many different forums”, and mentionng the Blue Tracker doesn’t prove anything. Instead, it contradicts what you said, since it shows that she usually only posts in the General forum. So I don’t know why your link is relevant.

how its that saying Lore should have done it are you trying to flame me for no reason ?

Stop playing the victim. You’ve been spreading false information, and I’ve been correcting you. I am not flaming or belittling you. And even now you’re ignoring most of my points. I’m fine with a mature discussion but this is far from one.

What a waste of time.

You asked where is it mentioned about who posts if a EU CM cant and it was said in the post you linked how rude are you if you cant see the facts infront of your eyes you linked the very answer to the question you asked .

Normally stuff like this would be mirrored by a CM in the US (usually Lore) if it’s posted outside of EU hours

Let me try this one more time.

This is what you said. Now explain to me how this confirms any of that:

To me, it seems more like a case of miscommunication about who was supposed to put the article or thread online, and Aerythlea only mentions the way it usually goes. And what evidence would you have to doubt a claim such as that CM’s themselves are responsible for their own community?

Coming from someone who did the exact same thing I supposedly did…