Blizzard why... - Previously unobtainable quilen mounts exc are back but the buyable helm mogs arent and most likely never will

Previously unobtainable quilen mounts exc are back but the buyable helm mogs arent and most likely never will. I’m logging onto my battlenet launcher and first thing I see is that randomly and suddenly some of old content is back and its on discount. It reminded me of the fact that about 2-3 years ago you removed HELMET MOGS from battlenet shop (crown of eternal winter exc). Before you removed them I barely had any way to pay up for my wow sub on my first wow account. And then suddenly they disappear off the shop for what reason we’ll never know. They were pretty unique, but were optional, and I got it confirmeed that people still buyed them in general more often than most mounts, they were cheaper, they were more unique and fun to have in game a helm like that. Now recently I have contacted a game support member who “speculated” when I asked them about the return of the buyable HELMET MOGS, because obviously they had no idea if they will ever be back, it wasnt his job to know, but he was friendly enough and we chatted for a while, he told me he speculates them to come back at some point to the battlenet shop. Since 2 years Ive been waiting for ANY occasion to get these helmets, and I would understand if they were just TBC cards, or if they were really rare items that were obtainable for hard effort - BUT NO, they were buyable once, and randomly you removed them, of course you had your reasons and I dont mind them, but if only you could at least give us a chance to buy them again some day, what would it hurt you, Id gladly buy all three. And I hope youre not thinking its only me, there are at least 20 posts on EU and US forum, that beg for these helmets to be back, or ask when they will be available again… Now a previously unobtainable quilen mount that was only obtainable through retired pandaria collectors edition is back. Is that a one chance thing? Is that supposed to mean eventually we will have an option to buy these helmet mogs? Me and at least hundreds of players that are already eager to buy them if only given a chance. Please think about it blizzard…

1 Like

Im sure they will bring them once again earlier or later,activ loves to leech money from their customers

So glad someone understands the problem…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.