Blizzard, your LFG tool has been broken all day

Can you like, fix it?

2 Likes

It’s working… turn off group addons like Premade Group Finder.

I had the same issue till I disabled it, need to wait for an update.

I have no addons on, i disabled them all hours ago when I first got the message

What’s the message?

I had the issue of clicking on the buttons [quest/dungeon/raid/custom] doing nothing.

Message: bad argument #1 to ‘?’ (Usage: local searchResultData = C_LFGList.GetSearchResultInfo(searchResultID))
Time: Wed May 8 21:53:47 2024
Count: 5
Stack: bad argument #1 to ‘?’ (Usage: local searchResultData = C_LFGList.GetSearchResultInfo(searchResultID))
[string “=[C]”]: in function GetSearchResultInfo' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_GroupFinder/Mainline/LFGList.lua"]:4044: in function LFGListUtil_SetSearchEntryTooltip’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_GroupFinder/Mainline/LFGList.lua”]:2887: in function <…ace/AddOns/Blizzard_GroupFinder/Mainline/LFGList.lua:2884>

Locals: (*temporary) = “bad argument #1 to ‘?’ (Usage: local searchResultData = C_LFGList.GetSearchResultInfo(searchResultID))”

I know LFG works since I’ve used it to get my weekly runs done this morning so it’s at your end.

If you’re absolutely certain no group finder addon is running I’d suggest doing a repair scan on your files via the launcher [Settings/Gear icon beside PLAY].

As far as I know all addon code are always loaded even when disabled, as long as they’re in the appropriate folders.

Ran a repair, deleted all addons from the game, still broken

Honestly no idea then, best asking Tech Support or making a ticket ingame.

Edit - Seems to be a common issue since patch;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/group-finder-broken/1847828 100+ posts.

LFG look like this after patch without addons what is wrong with this game

https://i.ibb.co/bsQT4GS/working.png

i have the same problem. my addons are disabled and also click this mature language,nothing happened!

Can’t help but notice that’s PvP. It works fine for M+ for me and I’ve got a metric ton of addons.

OP, are you talking about the PvP group finder?

Yep, its been fixed for pve from days ago but pvp is still broken, its been memed by pvpers for few days now that ours didnt get fixed. :joy:

1 Like

Confirmed fixed now after applying the new update.

Same, after bnet restart pvp lfg is working now. Noice. :slight_smile:

Revert to old system, please! Now it is so bad! I dont get it why changed for no reason! It was GOOD!!!

Its still buging, seems we can search groups now but if we make group we cant browse groups, it just says no groups found, then you delist your group and look again and theyre all there.

dont work in arena for me