BlizzCon Tmog

Can we have a updated WoW Armory with the Set being visuable?.

I’m currently having it Transmogged, but i feel so " Naked " on the Armory :scream:

4 Likes

eyes OP up and down

Definitely keep it as it is…

6 Likes

Just keep it like that OP, I like it :blush:

1 Like

Nice tattoos

hands you a robe to cover up in

That will stop the posters below staring :slight_smile:

Oh and the blizcon transmog armory issue is known about by Blizzard, not sure how when it will be fixed though

2 Likes

Yeah it’s kind of comical to see

2 Likes

I just noticed that you run two guilds by the same name :face_with_monocle:

It’s my own bank guild. I usually just keep my alts (of which I have many) in there and my main in a raiding guild but I’ve not been in a raiding guild since before Classic was released.

Some friends who play casually are also in there or friends alts, and some others who are in between guilds. They are a lovely friendly bunch and it’s hilarious to see my bank guild name on them everywhere they go :laughing:

2 Likes

Jelynn here

Same here!, but i dont really raid, and have all of my Horde characters within this guild on this char, purely for Banking!.

I see!, yeah as long as they know then would i say its just a matter of time :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i think the set looks better this way, wish it would look the same in game

My guild bank is just tabs and tabs of old mats I’ve collected over the years, that might come in handy some time :rofl:

aye since some might go up in value in the future :wink:

welcome to the naked club

1 Like

All Draenei and Elven ladies please proceed in my ebon hold, we will handle the matters of war there

4 Likes

No complaints here.

Thank you :scream:

you look better like that ;]];];];];

Why do you wanna look like clown ?

1 Like

Blizzcon tmog is ugliness. Jelynn looks way better like this.

1 Like

No its garbage :wink: