đź’« Blood Elf Community Discord (Sunwell Edition)

Bal’a dash fellow forum users,

The time has come to once more shine a light to the most resplendent and glorious race of Azeroth, the Blood Elves. Despite being left in utter ambiguity most of the time, the community remains… and we are HUNGRY for roleplay…

You ought to RP a Blood Elf if you are hanging out here, BUT, it may also serve Nightborne players well that are interested in active participation in roleplay with their cousins and/or current affairs in Silvermoon.

By joining this award-winning discord you instantly get access to:

- Blood Elf community events
- Active lore discussions
- Art
- Stories from the community
- Elven friends
- Entertaining ooc chatter
- The memewell

And much… MUCH more!!

Community Goals

As a community we must now come together to achieve our lofty dreams of united Blood Elf rp, to make all High Elf players seethe in their reclining chairs.

It is a genuine and ongoing objective of ours to retake the entirety of Silvermoon for roleplay, and cleanse the ERP-based depravity that occurs in the Bazaar. We are planning to go about this with regular initiatives in the area. This is indeed… A lofty dream. But one we can achieve together.

We also seek to allow a platform for creativity with regards to event creation. No matter who you are, even if you’ve a rookie roleplayer, the generation of RP through event making is something that all are welcome to try, with assistance available from lots of lovely helpful people, should you want it.

I can only say… Get in… Its gonna be BIG…

Tal anu’men no sin’dorei, simple as.

—> https://discord.gg/WARSP4p <—

26 Likes

[Persuasion 100] Yes, I’m a blood elf, how could you tell? Also, what a cool discord! :elf:
For Quel’Thalas!

3 Likes

the blood elf scene has been in need of more community events for a long time, and i personally know anna’lyssa as a fanstic host for such events, such as the many balls that have taken place in eversong

if you’re looking for an active blood elf community, this is the place

2 Likes

Nice, thanks queen

These are the blood elves you will want to join.

2 Likes

Nice server. Thank you Anna, very cool. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sad that I am a Void Elf now. Maybe one day when my fire rekindles to play a blood elf again.

I wonder how soon they’d notice I am not a blood elf… the discord looks cool.

Anyway, this server is great and should be a good hub for Belf and (proper) Nelf RP.

2 Likes

Why’s this a reply to my post? :open_mouth:

It is the best server because…
I made it. Or well, parts of it at least.

4 Likes

How do you do fellow Blood Elves?

5 Likes

Join us!
Blood Elf RPers are INTENSE. For good reason. We’re RPing one of the better races, after all.

4 Likes

Finally! A place where I can talk about blood elves until the end of time!

2 Likes

Well, they have blood elves in it, a’right. And that’s a fact!

2 Likes

…incompetency on my part

1 Like

Now -that- is a damned good idea. You thinking of trying to reclaim the Bazaar first and then squeeze the boil that is Wayfarer’s Tavern? or Starting from Murder Row and pushing Westward (Gawds that makes it sound like Manifest Destiny)

6 Likes

Lifts handbag up to her face as she walks past the counters into the club.

3 Likes

Very strong discord. Do reccomend.

2 Likes

Judging by chatter I’ve seen in the discord, it looks like they’re going full in with trying to tackle the Bazaar, and hoping to inspire a knock-on effect from there.

5 Likes