Blood elves belong in the Horde

Just suck it up alliance and high elf fanatics. You will never get Silvermoon. We’ve been horde for the past 13 years and are quite happy about where we are now. For the horde! Lok’tar.

65 Likes

Another weekend thread?

20 Likes

More like an opposition topic to the high elf mega thread.

2 Likes

Speaking as a recent High elf fan (not anymore cause I’m horde) but still kinda enjoy the lore.

I wanna say that I never wanted Silvermoon to be alliance. If it’s horde, it’s horde.

Most High elf fans just want high elf looking Characters, and in Shadowlands they will get the skin color and eye color, but no mention of hair color yet. So in reality, it’s really the blood elves that got high elf looking characters especially with the new blue eyes. Meaning blood elves can now look like Alleria, but Void elves can’t. Unless they announce new hair colors for them.

High elves have many areas to call home other than Silvermoon.

• Dalaran (High elves and humans built Dalaran together)

• Allerian Stronghold

• Windrunner’s Overlook

• Stormwind Mage Quarter

• Quel’danil lodge

• Quel Danas is neutral, so they can stay there too.

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure that void elves will get normal looking skin tones. So that goal is already archived for playable high elves.

2 Likes

Imagine being invaded by an enemy that burns your homeland, then submissively accepting their domination for later political convenience to the point of taking on the guttural language they shouted as they butchered your kinfolk as a point of pride. Saved by the Alliance, they still insist upon abuse by orcish overlords as if the duration of their bondage lended it legitimacy.

A completely broken and conquered people.

11 Likes

Normal looking skin and Purple/blue hair is not high elf.

2 Likes

Well then I hope you get your hair styles too.

Let’s see. Arthas genocided them. Garithos tried to kill the rest. Jaina purged them from Dalaran. And yet you lunatics wonder why sin’dorei don’t want to deal with the alliance any longer. We are horde now. Deal with it.

11 Likes

I dont want Blood Elves in the Alliance. Never have. Plus Silvermoon is a dump.

Don’t worry you can keep them.

6 Likes

Good. Why the hell would I want Silvermoon if I can inhabit Dalaran instead? :sparkles:

Completely conquered. Ignoring every indignity and humiliation along the way, elevating triviality just to obsessively cling to the collar with which the orc bound them.

1 Like

We’re not bound by anything. We’re part of the horde because we want to. Lor’themar supports this in the novel going all lok’tar and thanking the horde for being there for his people in the times of need. We’re horde. And that’s a good thing.

2 Likes

Is Arthas alliance? He genocide his own people and his own father too.

Garithos was prejudice towards everyone, even Dwarves. But for some reason hated elves the most, including night elves.

He probably got dumped by a Elf lady :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Good Point, she was mad, but it’s still wrong.

At the end of the Day the High/Blood elves did see more harm from the Orcs/trolls. Sylvanas’s Parents, Brother, Aunt, uncles, and cousins were all slaughtered by Orcs. Alleria went missing for many years because she was fighting Orcs. She was assumed dead at that point. Yet she so easily joined the Orcs, and made the Blood elves join with her. Later on her true colors showed as she said “the horde is nothing” clearly she joined for her own personal gain.

Blood elves were given to the Horde as a way to have Pretty looking females for once, and as a way to fix faction balance during the days of Vanilla when Alliance was the majority. I’m not complaining cause I like Blood elves and I’m Horde.

2 Likes

According to Anduin. Yes he was. Never trust humans.

2 Likes

A slaver’s collar as a broken people, insisting their bondage is benevolent to save their dignity.

Pride demands nothing less as admitting fault is to accept error and honestly reflect on the past failures and the betrayals of all those murdered by orcish hands in their thirst for blood and conquest.

The scourge did. The same undead the blood elves accept as allies when they are led by the corrupt husk of an elven hero.

Garithos justly imprisoned a traitor prince and his entourage for aiding the naga, foes of the Alliance the elves ostensibly belonged to. The acts of Kael’thas, the traitor prince was what led the elves to realise he had burned their bridges with the Alliance. This is canon. The whole race imprisoned for execution is a fabrication.

Purged criminals who shattered the vaunted neutrality of the kirin tor to arm their orcish slave master with the power of an old god in his genocidal conquest.

6 Likes

Arthas was a prince of the alliance and the leader of the attack on Quel’thalas. Those are the facts. He’s a human fault and responsibility.

Imagine thinking the biggest neckbeard racist is right about anything. Top lol.

No now you’re lying on purpose. That’s not how the lore is presented.

You’re so full of yourself it’s laughable.

2 Likes

Yep, you’re right. I don’t think anyone wants Silvermoon on the Alliance, imagine hearing that blood elf female laugh every other second.

7 Likes

I think at present the closest Alliance can get to a playable High Elf is with the new customisation options coming in SL for Void Elves.

4 Likes

The Blood Elves needed allies, and they would not find them among the humans, dwarves, gnomes or night elves. Kael’thas’ decision to join Lady Vashj and Illidan had soured relations between Quel’Thalas and the Alliance.

Chronicles 3, chapter 5, New Allegiances page 150.

5 Likes

Races that looks a bit moody have always suited the horde.