Blood elves belong in the Horde

Thanks, we will!

• A member of the Horde.
1 Like

How dare you!! I am a beautiful blood elf! Can’t you see my luscious golden hair??

2 Likes

You can add a backslash “\” before the “-” to prevent the escape the markdown list and just write a “-” instead btw

Haha, ah yes, thanks.
Looks a bit odd now, but I’ll keep it all the same :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see your golden hair but the rest … no I can’t. :+1:

I asked you to use paragraphs so i can read it i mean how hard can it be ? and it is in the forums rules to do so .

And yet the last 60+ posts are you repeating that you will not repeat the proof you have already provided :woman_shrugging: maybe time to just call it a night and move on?

4 Likes

They are the gift that keeps on giving…

2 Likes

No it wasnt it was the blood elves that betrayed the horde

1 Like

Yes and i asked you to scroll up if you wanted the answere. And yes exactly its isnt anything about it in there where i do wrong but if you read the link yourself that you posted there are rules about spamming so instead of spamming over and over that i should repeat something that i have already explained you can just scroll up as i have already given the answere and if you dont want to read the answere then thats your choice like i said before it dont bother me one bit if you dont read it or not but you already have the answere to the question and if you wnat to see that then scroll up. So you can take those rules yourself and follow cause im already following the rules. All i did was give you straigt answere to the question you asked and if you want to take it or not is up to you but dont expect that you can try force people to repeat something over and over that they have already explained just cause you dont want to scroll up

1 Like

No its not and i already have given the proof so this will move on when these blood elves starts to accept the facts that have been given to them instead of making up lies :man_facepalming:

1 Like

https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/academic_writing/paragraphs_and_paragraphing/index.html

Dear Kimp. Whether you have or have not given any proof people cannot read your posts, when you are typing wall of text and not using paragraphs to make your post clear. So if you got proof in one of your earlier post, please do the following:

1. edit the post to have paragraphs (guide above)
  2. link the edited post here so people can find it easily
  3. continue discussion when you know people have been able to read that post that you consider as a proof and get better quality answers
6 Likes

3 Likes

And i told you i can not read what you type due to lack of paragraphs .

But you are spamming “scroll up” which is not helpful for me if i can not read what you type due to lack of grammar , punctuation and paragraphs.

This is a none answer and drivel you if English is not your first language then i can understand but there is sites out there to help you post better .

Please just show me a link proving to me your answers that is all i ask .

4 Likes

i write just fine so its not my fault if you dont understand it since everyone else does. Also the link you gave me have send me to some university.1 .Sorry to break it to you but that university purdue or whatever it was called does not make the rules for battlnet as far as i know. 2.the posted answere is already ther llike i said sevral times just scroll up. 3.People already can read the post and i have given you proof of good quality so give better quality answeres yourself after you scrolled up and read it.

1 Like

Well if you cant read it then its your abillity to read that is the issue since everyone else can read it so not my problem. No im not spamming scroll up i just gave you the answere to your question. No need my english is just fine and im in no need of sites to help me with the posting. Also i have not writen any drivel unlike you and your answers is already there so all im asking you is to scroll up

1 Like

7 Likes

See everyone undertands it. You even proved that you undertand since you could respond to what i just wrote so thank you for proving yourself wrong

1 Like

No other people have said the same to you using paragraphs is a must .

No you have not as i said i can not read your posts i needed help to understand it because my eyes sight can not read it .

No it is not unless you are purposely not using paragraphs to troll me and others .

It is drivel because i can not understand it and you are just trolling now ,you are a very unpolite poster and very toxic you need to grow up in my view .

3 Likes

Blood elves belong to Final Fantasy franchise.

1 Like