Blood elves belong in the Horde

Mah Gawds, I’m in stitches. “Name calling by calling me a duck” This is comedy gold. Never go to some areas of the UK…

Please stop! I can only laugh so much.

“It’s an insult to call someone a duck, especially in the way you do it as I’m clearly not a duck”

Well, that is what a duck would say, isn’t it? Either that or “Quack Quack” We also only have your word for it that you are not a duck.

We might have established also, whilst Trolls don’t wear shoes. You know when you catch a finger nail on something and how painful that can be, Imagine trying to put shoes on and keep catching your ToeHeel

Oof.

2 Likes

That sounds like it would be bad yes, but that problem is lessened by wearing socks. There’s at least 3 pairs of socks in the game so we know Azeroth has them.

I don’t think he has enough charisma to actually be a duck btw.

No i have not been toxic like i told you before i would not have said anything like that if you didnt start by insulting me with toxic is your memory really that bad? yes it is an insult as you refer to mee looking like a duck wich isnt verry nice since they are quite uggly you also refer to me walking liek a duck so now you also refer to me walking in a odd way and makes fun of it so no its not on me its on you making insults with no reason behind it. And no they apply to me wich is exactly why its insulting as you maek rude accusations of me looking and walking like one. Im not playing the wvitim here its you that is playing the vitcim after you writes offensive thing towards me and then you gets upset for being treated in the same way you treat me so suit yourself when people are behaving towards you the exact same way

1 Like

2 Likes

We’re not behind you on this one.

This is the last reply I will make to you. The trolling was funny at one point but it’s gone way beyond the point of even being amusing at this point.

The only reason I’m aware of any action is because I flagged your insulting posts and after the moderators got round to the reports, those posts are no longer in the thread and were removed.

Just so you are aware punishments add up. If you are in any doubt how the forums work or what the Code of Conduct entails there is a pinned post which explains everything.

3 Likes

So no actual proof, just a ‘I don’t like blood elves’ post. At least it’s all over now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im not really offended by it it was more of an example of what i could report him for if he keeps playing the victim card even though he started it since you people seem to be dilusional and believes you can get me reported even after you started the whole thing so no i dont really find a duck an offensive thing but i can promise you i can defenetly get that to be an insult under more than one of the rules in the code of conduct so if Nefarys wanst to try me then he can keep making those insult and see where it gets him. Why shoudl i stop he was the one who started it. i can personally think of several animals you can calls someone to be offesive enough to break the code of conduct so how do you no its not an offensive thing to call someon a duck in a diffrent culture from your own? i can think of atleast atleast 2 places in the world where people would get offended by it.

Got you flagged since you decided to keep being rude. Don’t cry about it when you eat a ban for it.

1 Like

2 Likes

Also nice way to misgender me, I can report you for that you know! Its bannable to misgender people! Its insulting to misgender people!

Say what now? What do you mean by ‘You people’?

Plenty of places in the UK use ‘duck’ as an affectionate term of address, same as ‘Pet’ in the North East, and ‘Hen’ also from the North East.

1 Like

I havent been trolling in the first place as you well know so ones again you make insults against me for no reason And i agree with you its not amusing that you keep sending me insults just because you refuse to accept the evidence that backs up that blood elves dont belong so if your tired of this then suit yourself for dragging it out so long instead of accepting the facts. Yes i know that posts get removed if the are considered offesinev just like i seen post from both you an Brigante get some of yours removed after writing insults towards me. I already know the rules so i dont need to look at them but perhaps it be a good idea for you to read them over another times as you seem to believe you dont break it even after you make insult first wich and the types of insults you write go against atleast 2 of the points of the code of conduct.

1 Like

No you havent got me flagegs and suit yourself as you are the one being rude for no reason and breaking rules

1 Like

Yes i have give you proof and that wasnt it i have never said " i just dont like blood elves as an argument" so ones again you make insult by lying about what i have said

1 Like

1 Like

Plus he was called a Duck, and he thinks ducks are ugly. As seven ducks inhabiting a human costume I find this offensive, we are beautiful shining creatures.

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it, it’s usually people who are ugly themselves and with a bad self-image that have to call others ugly. True members of the horde welcome you ducks and don’t care about your looks.

By You people should i have said you users instead? i ment you and the other that plays the vitcim card even after you started the insults was nithing more than that i ment. Well yeah obviously some places can probobly find it a good thing but i know for sure not all places sees that a good thing

1 Like

1 Like