Bloodelf or Troll Mage for PVP in wotlk?

Hey Guys, as i said …are bloodelf or Troll stronger in PVP as Mage?
Like in 2s/3s?

awesome if you can help me a little

How can blood elves even remotely compete?

Go for undead if you want to play arena.

If you need to ask a question like this then you know little. Which means you must suck, which also means no matter what you roll you will suck.

Troll has only berserking as dps ability, but needs you to keep low hp for max buff (which is dangerous, cause you can easily die). So troll has little for pvp.
Blood elf - distance. His abilities are ok for pal who is always on close distance, but mage…
Undead are just that: remove mind control or fear. Simple and effective.
You can try whatever you want still

You made paladins sad

When in doubt, go Troll. Aiight

troll is definitely worst race in pvp, but in pve its definitely the best. best choice is undead but since u didnt mention it then its obv that its blood elf

It depends om your playstyle. On a sidenote: Bis for wrath is human.

Bloodelf alows for some aggressive blink silences when cs in on cd and can be good, if played correctly. Also quite powerful against dks, as they need to cast their kick.

Troll gives a great amount of flat haste and, depending on the comp you wanna play, can allow you to go for less spellhaste in favour of other stats, or offers another go when, for example, bloodlust/veins are already used.

I’d recommend troll tbh. But as I said in the beginning, its a matter of taste, playstyle and played comp.

Cheers.

It’s hard to recommend anything other than Undead for PvP in WOTLK.

It doesn’t mean they suck, it means they are uninformed. You could be uninformed about how to optimally gear your character while being flawless at playing it, and still destroy every “optimal” player just from the skill difference.

I’m not saying OP is a super skilled talented gamer, I have no idea, but when someone is asking a question because they are uninformed and they are clearly here to learn, why are you responding by insulting them?

From these options, I would choose Blood Elf because the racial silence has some PvP applications and can be quite useful. In PvP Troll Berserking will give slight situational advantage but it’s not as powerful as the other racials.

it changed in wrath berserking is now just a 15% haste buff

@te troll is best horde mage race because its always good. ud is good but nerfed (45s cd on your trinket when you use will) and does nothing vs teams without fear,charm,sleep and belf has its niche use

Undead for Horde. Human for Alliance. Troll is a PvE race. Blood Elf mage is not too strong for any type of content really.

orc is good, maybe not for mage, but stun duration is great. for horde warlock i think orc better

I’m talking about mages, of course other classes have different best races, like Warriors are better as Orcs or even Tauren. If we talking about mages tho most horde PvP mages will be undead.

Silence is usualy quite good.

Trolls are sooo ugly they should be banned

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.