Bloodstained commendations Phase 3

Are they getting removed from the vendor or no? Do we need to buy them beforehand?

Also since event launches Thursday but server reset (and honor reset is wednesday) I guess we can turn em without wasting time on wednesday after weekly reset for honor to count right?

As far as I know the commendations* will be removed from the STV vendor with phase 3 going live and any current Bloodstained Commendation’s will expire 14 days after the client update. The client update will happen before SoD phase 3 activates, giving you time to use the STV honor tokens to contribute towards getting rank 6 or 7 in the first week.

If you’re currently rank 5 and look to progress your rank on week 1 of phase 3 then:
33750 honor for R5 +80%
77500 honor for R6 +50%
110000 honor for R7

Note that you you need to get >15 honorable kills to validate your weekly rank and any dishonorable kills will invalidate most of your progression.

Now for what I don’t know; Does rank 6 and 7 have a character level requirement? I guess that won’t be a concern as long as you reach lvl 50 before the rank updates.

False, Bloodstained Commendation will be immediately deleted, for 14 days you will can spend the old blood coins, and you will can trade new coins for old coins to get mounts, the devs said this.

So people for honor will have to farm BGs for honor, which makes sense, I just hope that they keep arathi reputation purchasable, and they may add WG too

" Bloodstained Commendations, which could be purchased from Mai’zin at the Gurabashi Arena for 25 Copper Blood Coins in exchange for 250 Honor, are being removed from the game at the start of SoD phase three. Any Bloodstained Commendations you’re currently holding onto will expire from your inventory after two weeks, so don’t get too attached to them. "

Do we have any additional information about silver blood coins ? As far as i know, we could exchange them with 1:1 ratio for the new ones ,so any idea if it would be possible to directly purchase newest items once p3 goes live ?

You can only swap the new one to old one

1 Like