BLZ51901016 and WOW51900319 errors

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a new laptop and after a week or so I started getting these 2 errors. I’m at the point that I can not even play anymore. I tried everything I could find on Google but nothing seems to work. Anyone here with the same issue?

Edit: when I hotspot with my cellphone everything works as expected so the issue is with my modem at home I suppose.

i had the same issue a few hours ago, couldn’t login from desktop app or the website, got the same error, all i did was restart my router and the problem is gone.
hope this help u as well.

I did a complete reset of my router but it did not help.

Hey Glilasean,

I’m sorry to hear resetting your router didn’t help. If you have a look at the article over here, you can find more information and other steps to try: World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems.

Though given that it works on your cellular connection, you may want to contact your regular internet provider to check if they have any issues at the moment and assist further.

I tried everything on that page and nothing works. I really do not know what to do anymore.

I get the same disconnects EVERY TIME right after I logged in (or a few minutes in) and this happens the first 1-2 times after logging in.

Afterwards it’s usually fine but sometimes I get a random disconnect in between as well.

The error I get: WOW51900319

It might have something to do with the Guild/Communities window if you’re a guild/community leader of groups that has a lot of members.

1 Like

Update: I connected my laptop to the router via ethernet cable once and now it works again. Even on wifi. It might have been an IP problem.