BLZ51901016 - Can't Log in to the game

Took a while off, have been trying to log in this week but I either get the error BLZ51901016 or I get to log in for a few minutes before I DC.

I’ve tried every step of the Blizz Tech Support page but I still can’t log in

Anyone else having this problem??

Note: my brother is able to run wow on the same internet

Note2: I do get to log in for a few minutes after I reset my network

Posting the same thread twice under two different character names will not elicit more responses.

In fact I am pretty sure its against the forum rules.

You didn’t even bother to vary the post bodytext, so its pretty obvious they are both the same person.

1 Like

Since your brother can play without issues the problem is in your home network or the computer you use. If resetting the network settings help then the problem is likely the network card or drivers. Make sure the drivers are updated.

The other usual network troubleshooting tips:

1. Try different cable if using wired connection to rule out bad cable.
  2. Switch the cable to a different port on the router if using wired connection to rule out bad port.
  3. Try wired connection if using wireless connection to rule out issues with the wireless card/router or other things which make disrupt wireless connections.
  4. Try wireless connection if using wired connection.
  5. Try different network card (for both wired and wireless).

Took a while off, have been trying to log in this week but I either get the error BLZ51901016 or I get to log in for a few minutes before I DC.

I’ve tried every step of the Blizz Tech Support page but I still can’t log in

Anyone else having this problem??

Note: my brother is able to run wow on the same internet

Note2: I do get to log in for a few minutes after I reset my network

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing some issues getting online. Our friendly gnome has made some excellent points in narrowing down where the issue may lie for yourself:

If I were to add what the great suggestions they’ve already suggested. It can very well be worthwhile closing background applications too. This can rule out interference which is very likely for how your connection issue is manifesting.

If none of the changes help you out, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

1 Like

Just wanted my main to show grumpy :grin:

Thank you very much, switching to ethernet connection fixed it for me

1 Like