BM Hunter Looking for Guild

Basically long story short, I quit WoW for a good few months as it got repetitive and I grew bored of it, I got my sub back today and logged on to find I was removed from my last guild (which is fair enough I was unsubbed for a long time so i’m not blaming them) however, I am looking to get back into the game again and (hopefully) get the spark back for the game which I once had (I have been playing since vanilla on and off so it’s been a while that I have played).

I’m not a cream of the crop elite player, i’m alright I guess I enjoy raiding and can pick up on strats pretty quickly and I listen to what people have to say in discord if I do something wrong / they have suggestions on how I can improve. I enjoy doing mythic+ dungeons as well and would like to try get into a guild who wants to start doing mythic+ / does mythic+ so we can get a wee team going to gear up together.

I like to think i’m a really chilled out person, I am hoping to make some new friends online that I can have a laugh with and we can just enjoy the game together.

I am free to raid pretty much any day of the week, the times would have to be in the evening as I am at work during the day between 5 and 6 days of the week, I will leave my battle tag and if anyone wants to add me and have a chat then feel free.

Thanks for reading.

Poiklup#2566

:pizza: Casual Pizza Cats wants your deeps! :cat:

Are you either of these two?

• A committed raider: a dpser who knows her/his class and wants to progress on Mythic, but who also has a life going on.
  • An active social player: someone who wants to join events and clear content together with guildies.

Then we’re the guild for you.

-------------------- FOR RAIDERS 3/9M --------------------

Raids are 8-11.30pm on Wednesday (Party Night) and Sunday (Progress Night);
and at 1pm on Saturdays (Alt/Social).

We have a flexible roster, so you will not be punished for missing a raid. !@#$ happens, we all know it. That said, loyalty is rewarded. We bring solid raid leadership, Spirit Cauldrons, Tables, Codexes, and Vantus Runes. In return, we expect you to bring a good understanding of your class and fight mechanics, and a great attitude.

We are looking for Mythic-ready main tank + dpsers who want to progress on high content, at a chill pace, with a fun guild. We also welcome main tanks and healers with a decent dps offspec they are willing to swap to.

More info on raiding:
reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats/wiki/raidwithus

-------------------- FOR SOCIALS & M+ --------------------
Every week you have a shot at the prestigious Casual Pizza Cats Award by winning trivia night, transmog contests, hide and seek, naked foot runs, musical chairs, falling accurately to your death, limerick contests etc.. (For recent awards, check our subreddit!) Monday night is Monday Mayhem! - we run Mythic+ to get everyone their weekly +10. Every Saturday at 1pm is Casual Dog Daycare - our Normal alt/social raid. Once a month, during the Street Fight, we do an achievement run or clear any kind of special content together (e.g. Timewalking Black Temple). Finally, we have a bunch of altoholics, and if we’re really tired of life, we might even fish together.

All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way. We don’t tolerate drama or immature behavior.

We do not recruit the character. We recruit the person behind the character.

INFO

• we log all our raids and are happy to help you with your log
  • we stream all our raids over at www.twitch.tv/CasualPizzaCats
  • we have our own little guild economy: buying (war packages) cheaper off guild bank than AH
  • we hang out on Discord: https://discord.gg/THr7nWx
  • our subreddit has more info: reddit.com/r/CasualPizzaCats

APPLY HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/XKCpT9AF18juYy9k2

One of our recruiters will get in touch with you afterwards!

Hey Polky! I have added you on Bnet, would love to have a chat with you when you’re available. My Btag is Angel#21135, so you know who I am :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you!

Hey i’ve added you on Bnet, here is our recruitment thread in the meanwhile.

Looking forward to talk to you :grinning:

Checkup1#2310

Hi Poiky! Raiders of Rohan are looking for a Hunter to join our raiding team. =) We raid Wednesdays/Sundays between 20-23 (server time), we’re currently 6/9hc BoD and 1/2hc CoS. We also run a ton of M+ on offdays, and we’re social and chatty both in Guild and on Discord.

I’m going to add you on Bnet for a chat, I hope that’s okay. :smiley:

1 Like

** SOLAR NOCTIS ** is a social/casual guild searching for mature ppl to join us :slight_smile: If u are into lvling, raiding, myth+, achivements or just wanna be social we have a spot for u :slight_smile: Come join us and have fun with the game <3 if u want info plz add me lossee#2651

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

I’m constantly available, myself, through Discord, even when I’m not in-game and have a few lovely Officers who would be happy to answer any and all questions.

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

If I’m not mistaken, I’ve added you on Battlenet. :slight_smile: