Bm hunter pvp issues

So I decided to give my hunter a go in pvp as its fun and I get one shoted and rogues are sticky and keep stunlocked. Is there any tips and hints?
Maybe trinket cheap shot and go bonkers but they will just vanish. Leech is pretty useless in pvp or is it me? And I realize im not pvp geared yet will this situation change?

you’re going to be getting beaten up by pretty much any class with your gear right now, when bm hunters are geared they’re a really solid dps class, just grind to get your pvp gear and then it should become alot easier.

when fighting rogues, get your hunters mark up asap so you can see the rogue when they do vanish :slight_smile: make sure to use your traps. hunters deal with rogues very well once you get the hang of it

1 Like

place traps off GCD,
use flare away from your traps, to bait them to walk into your trap

explosive trap, tar trap break stealth,
Hunters mark should be keybound or in a macro and always up on the rogue

Pet cleave can break stealth too so try now and then keep beast cleave up

feign death on GCD to remove bleeds n poisons

bursting shot can break stealth, just fire it randomly if u think one is near you

binding shot roots the rogue in stealth, put a flare on top of it

my hunter never struggles vs a rogue

1 Like

Yes well see when I have more versa. Could be a skill issue because on my hunter I kinda panic when I get cs randomly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.