BMAH tcg mounts

I know not many people in % bother selling these mounts, but in your experience are they actually harder to sell since classic launched, they’d be in particular the rhino and red rocket?

In my experience lately 1,3 mil is roughly the max I can make it work with on a non-high pop and despite of this there’s A LOT of people who try a lot higher, 2-4 mil, do they ever sell? And if so, how long does it take roughly?

Example some people could decide to sell something for half if to get the full value it will take years.

The problem is that a good few people already have them because there was mass duping through the years. They stopped making the cards years ago but there was always plenty of the AH and that depressed the value.

Use the code on a high pop and sell it there. I’m not sure if trials have AH restrictions.

use eu.underminejournal.com to check the best prices.

1 Like

I’ve found that the cheaper TCG mounts have been very difficult to sell as far back as Cataclysm, as there are many of them in circulation and the fact that they aren’t exactly the best looking mounts in the game, though that’s a personal taste. Some are plain reskins of mounts obtainable in game too, like the Nether Rocket and Amani Dragonhawk, that makes them much less desirable for the several millions of gold they are worth.

Rarely do the mounts that cost more than 2M sell if ever. Usually they are listed on the AH by those people that wants to make a huge profit, or those that bought the mounts for a lower price and then they want sell them for a higher price. Generally those that wants to make gold will have their auctions up for months, it sometimes ends with that the seller sells it for the standard price as they can’t sell it. Of course you can see which ones are overpriced and not if you are somewhat into the TCG market.

Don’t forget that there are a lot of people not interested in the actual mount to use it, but to buy it cheap off you and sell it for more gold than what they paid.

It’s just a lot of gold and you got to be patient if you want to sell it for a good profit. Honestly, the average player probably walks around with a few hundred k max.

And IMO most TGC mounts don’t look that fun, they’re all old models.

As an average player who usually walks around with that myself, I can attest to the truth in this.

Sorry for the delay, was never able to be here in the day to post mine till now; thanks for the sensible answers (rare on this subject), first of all I am a flipper myself (buy low, sell high), it’s just that for various reasons, like not extreme patience when selling stuff that takes a high amount of gold out of my reserve, possibility that blizzard makes some changes, like making them BOP, and in that case if you have 20 rockets for sale you make a HUGE loss, and so on, I don’t try for crazy high prices and like some of you said, sell 1 mount in half a year but I rather sell them for much lower prices and generally aim for and am successful in a few days\weeks and sometimes make decent profit, it’s a bit hit and miss but didn’t make a loss once so far, though there’s been times where the profit made can be considered a draw considering the gold investment!

@Someoneelse: so with that said above I don’t use codes, the mounts are just where I buy them from black market, I don’t do that on high pops cause generally they go for high prices, but if you can get them low-ish it’s sometimes worth it to transfer them to high pop and sell them there, it generally covers the transfer cost, more so if you have both a rocket and rhino on the low pop realm.

@Revan, indeed, there’s a lot of flippers, example on alleria my rocket that finally sold after 1,5 weeks for 1,3 mil was bought by a 2,7 mil flipper, that’s gotta be a hard work, if already no one wanted it for half!

@Ba, there’s mostly 3 tcg mounts I like, the dragonhawk, feldrake and blazing hippo, rest doesn’t impress me that much, and like you and also @dahlia said, indeed people don’t have a lot of gold on average, the problem of these mounts is also that (rocket and rhino) around 1,5% of players have them, so roughly 1 player every 67, and I think that 1,5% is a high % of those that even have the gold to afford them, so remaining buyers are few and far between, unless price is basically lowest eu, which are the prices I deal with!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.