B.net app cannot connect

Hello.
Today, out of nowhere, my battle.net app just wont connect…infinite loading, reload button wont do anything.

Cannot log into the game even if manualy typed pass and mail.

Cannot load eu.battle.net forums on my pc…but can post on forum from my phone logged into my acc.

Whats wrong guys please help.
Ive tried obivous stuff like reseting router pc etc.

Edit: ok so a little update. Ive tried to log in to battle net app on my phone. Same issue. Cannot connect. So ive turned off my wi-fi and tried to log in with using my operator data. Np logged in.

Everything else that uses internet on my pc works just fine. Except everything connected to battlnet and blizzard. I cannot even load forums or website in browser. wtf.

Hey there Duzurîx,

My suggestion would to do a power cycle on your network equipment and computer. Also please go through the standard troubleshooting mentioned in here.

No. Ive tried troubleshooting, ive tried power cyrcle.

Still the same. Thank you for your tips but i seriously dont know what to do.

Ive not changed anything in my setups of conection, or firewall or eset. It just decided today that “Nope you wont connect to battle.net anymore sorry pal”.

I cannot connect to b-net, i cannot run the game without it …ot just say “connecting” and after like 20sec its disconected. I cannot open blizzard website in any browser and i cannot open these web pages even ob my phone if im connected trough my wi-fi. It almost seems like some of sort of firewall or antivirus blocking it…but idk how to change it nor did i ever changed it to begin with.

And everything else except blizzard stuff and bnet connected stuff works perfectly fine.

Ive even tried to disconnect my router completely and put the cable directly to the pc with 0 effect.