Bnet - Appear Offline?

Good point, mate :slight_smile: My whole Saturday was ruined, cuz I cant say “NO!” to friends. I just dont enjoy the activities that they do.

The best way to play WoW is to be alone, without any friends. Im removing them all. WoW is just for relaxing from the real world. You dont actually need friends in the game to enjoy it.

My alt accounts have empty friendslists. :upside_down_face: and since they are not linked, people cannot even know its me. I am just nobody there, and I like it.

1 Like

Why is it whenever Blizzard implements a feature, it’s never simple or intuitive…

Can’t they just make a system that makes you completely appear offline across all Bnet products instead of leaving people like the OP here guessing where you can and can’t be seen?

It should-
Not log into Bnet
Not show in guilds or communities
Not be searchable on /who
Not show online in other games
Etc
Etc

6 Likes

nope they cant.

IT is doing it btw.

leave guild .

Yes they can it shows when people que’s please state facts.

Troll answer just get out of the thread.

2 Likes

stop hiding from your friends

But is it ? I do not know what they meant deep down, but for example I did leave my alts from the guild I was in, and left only my raid character, and a random few I forgot there. I made my own personal guild, and while some people could /who that guild to check me online, then those who’d do it also understood why I left begin with.

A friend would respect your decision to play on your own. Actually none of my ‘online friends’ who I can call ‘friends’ and who know me ages, made number of it and are ok with that “she wanted some peace”.

Those, who are offended, were not my friends begin with, and random ‘whispers’ have stopped.

Since my DK was a bit like guilds mascot - “the face of the guild” - her leaving had apparently caused worry and discussions on Discord (I am not there myself as I dont use social media nor chat channels like that) that if I left for another guild, quit game, or what happened to me. But now when I do M+ with my guild they can actually see I am offline in their bnet, but no one has never brought this up. They accepted this as my wish.

I can always get back to the guild on any of my characters. But its also nice to have some calm and quiet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.