Book keeping

Dear Blizzard,

Hello, I had to make a purchase recently, with a few days left on subscription. I was unable to pre purchase dragon flight.
I created a ticket regarding it.
Made a purchase of a month. Purchased dragon flight. With and additional 30 days free.

Then I received a suspension, to much uncontrolled social banter doing damage on Stormrage server.
Today that ban is lifted, I appreciate the current lessons being taught in freedom of speech.

1 month purchase + 30 days of game time is two months. It is also not registered on the account balance.

I have submitted another ticket. You have many in house problems that need addressing.

No end user mentality.

To much want and furious drive.

I expect and appropriate answer for all the harassment, blocking of pathways and the following of some attitudes upon my person and presence.

I do not agree with the current level of Ai theft.

Im assuming english isnt your first language, some of your sentences are a little…unusual…

The short version would appear to be that you have paid for 2 months of game time, 1 month as subscription purchase and then 1 month as part of the Dragonflight exp bundle, but you then got suspended and youve lost that game time (or at least part of it)?

I would check the terms of suspensions, it may well be that your subscription time is not paused if you are suspended, as its considered to be your own doing rather than a failure on Blizzards part. I would suspect thats your most likely answer as well.

The bits about want and furious drive, AI theft and blocking of pathways, well I dont know what you are referring to, it sounds a lot like nonsense without having any proper context alongside it. Id also assume that the forums isnt likely to have been the best approach to finding answers to your situation and you should have called them directly or used the ticket system. And yes, I know wait times are ridiculous.

1 Like

Hello, no need to belittle.

I will wait for a response from blizzard.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read.

Hello.

I am sorry if you are not familiar with the law of wanton and furious driving, crimes against the person, re-occuring Ai theft, when live and not through study and in addition the law of blocking of the pathway. Harassment and following.

Some like me, choose to be silent until an appropriate time to bring the correct, content, context, stance and impact of Light. hence my profile armour. Waters of life and the Life binder.

Sometimes experimentation in the, ‘shape of sound’ is necessary for forward movement to highlight such turns larger than one’s own contexts in life. Sensory combinations of such acknowledgements during the electronic era, provided some with capacity of complete pathway to substantiated reasoning to final outcomes presentation.

Especially when so many people fall victim to using prejudice as a context in life. While others, smile and profit.

I am sure, wise minds would agree.

From Darkness, Light.

The Seaman, Sailors return.
For Vulpera Heritage and Kul-Tiran alike.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.