Boomie Looking for Casual/semi core raid guild

Im a boomie Looking for new causual/semi core raiding guild after a 2 years break
Before my break i used to raid semi core with curve to closely every tier and also some mythic kills so i have Exp currently im 402 ilvl and stil gearing for the next raid at wendsday
atm im open for all raid days and time between 6pm till 12pm
My battletag is Thalsi#21183 add me if you have any questions

Hey if you are still looking maybe we can have a chat

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 server time to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet

Hello Im officer of Disposable Heroes we are a 2day raiding guild that was created with a group fo friends that wanted to raid on a steady pase and we are cuirently recuiting a tank and range dps to bolster our roster feel free to add my Btag if you are intressted Ghostdragon#237293

< Lack of Intelligence > (H) (Tarren mill) are looking for 18+ friendly people to raid with on Saturdays and Mondays 19:00-22:00. Starting with Normal raid and moving up the difficulty as time goes on. We are a newly started guild with experienced leaders! :slight_smile: You’re welcome to send a message to my Btag Kermbag#2252

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.