Boosted RBG

Why?

Noticed while playing Rated Battleground PvP currently at 15XX CR, Facing players which are 2k CR every match after 1550CR… Or Facing player with like 4 Tiers higher gear i.e 282+ gear compared too 272+ geared.

Question why are even these players even able to play the mid Challengers Bracket? Not Fun when you wish for a fair match to have a team with full Duelist Geared in our 1400-1600 bracket. Is this considered cheating? will Blizzard do something about this sort of “Gate Keeping”?

Have you all experienced this also?

Thank’s

2 Likes

its because people (including me) who are higher rated in arena q rbg’s on lower cr. not necessarily because they boost or because they want to crush lower geared people but simply because their rbg rating isnt that high.

if u face 2k cr enemys while ina 1.5k group then ye they have prob dropped mmr and are boosting. but i doubt that this accurs on the regular. atleast i havent seen it and i q some rbg’s every week.

this expac nothing will be done about this. next xpac this is adressed with the gear changes.

Happens constantly actually.

They really need to put caps on how much MMR you can lose, like once you hit a tier you shouldn’t be able to drop more than 100 rating below.

1 Like

Can you kindly suggest to me any good rbg group/community?

unforch not. i always play lfg.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.