Booster problem, Robson problem, Robson must be banned!

Hi all, the impudence of people who engage in boosting goes beyond all boundaries. Robson recently came to our discord and started advertising his services right on our discord!
This person directly agrees with what he is doing. He doesn’t care about Blizzard’s rules, he doesn’t care about the thousands of players who couldn’t get a high rating because of him, he doesn’t care that many newcomers simply left the game because of him! This man is breaking the game!

This man must be banned permanently for all his accounts!

I have proofs, I cannot attach all messages here, write me and I will send you all proofs! My discord: @kanasi.feral

@Blizzard, do something with that! It’s not normal! A person breaks the rules of the game and spits in your face, spits in the face of all the players!

5 Likes

Blizzard cannot enforce outside the boundaries of their platform, which means unless they broke the Discord rules you’ll need to appeal to Discord staff if something occured there instead.

You could forward your screenshots of said advertisment to Hacks@blizzard.com but without conclusive evidence that happens on Blizzard’s platform they may not take any action.

On local discord servers you’re also empowered with your own moderation tools including the restricting of new discord member chat privileges.

The game is broken and there’s nothing you can do. Case closed.

Robson is not the problem. There are several other boosting comps and Robson’s boosting comp is among the top 3 comps out there. The problem is that Blizzard has not doing anything for Rated Battlegrounds since its initial launch in Cataclysm and the current system doesn’t have any incentives and is badly designed. For example why should players get Rival and Duelist titles upon cross 1.8/2.1k mark in RBGs, when these are Arena titles!? Why should Hero players not get a seasonal mount as Arenas players and why can’t Hero players use the seasonal title they earn, and can only use Hero!? Moreover, why PvPers in general can’t use the dozens of unused Vicious saddles lying waste in their inventories! Last but certainly not the least, why can’t BG and RBG wins award respectable amount of gold which you can earn by even running dungeons!!

These are the real problems. Once Blizzard addresses such core issues and brings in incentives to the game, then certainly RBGs would flourish and probably one day there will be teams who play regularly together using voice and finally get to beat Robson :heart:

Robson, is offering in-game gold for their services rather than real money, it’s essential to note that this aligns with World of Warcraft’s terms of service (ToS). In-game transactions involving gold are a common practice within the game and are generally permitted.

Furthermore, playing alongside Robson and his select picked team, who work phenomenally and are by far the best RBG community for people to consistently learn and improve their gameplay, can provide invaluable experience and knowledge for future games.

It’s understandable that some players may feel frustrated if they are unable to overcome a well-coordinated team in battlegrounds. However, attributing this frustration solely to Robson’s boosting services might not be entirely fair. Sometimes, despite efforts and numbers, victory isn’t assured in competitive gaming scenarios.

Offering services in exchange for in-game currency does not inherently violate any rules, as long as it remains within the boundaries set by the game’s ToS. It’s important to differentiate between activities that breach the ToS and those that are permissible within the game’s framework.

Your initial comments of Robson and their team’s tactical prowess suggests an acknowledgment of their expertise. However, your subsequent frustration, coupled with a veiled suggestion that assistance might be necessary for reaching a higher rating than your current 1.8k

2 Likes

I suggest you consider making some changes in your life.

#Cringe

1 Like

What you wrote is absolutely wrong and against normal players.
Firstly, they doing it for real money which was proven many times by fake customers recording everything and making it public. The last proof was made by player Jrusya who literally recorded all transactions and process of boosting and sent it to devs. Besides, if they were doing it for gold they would have stop already because these rule breakers got banned many times but still had money to recover and make new acconts fast. For someone who does it only for gold it would be unreal to buy new accounts every time after receiving a ban.
Secondly, these guy are breaking rules by dropping mmr artificially. They queue, get a pop, not even enter the game and losing the games for purpose to get their mmr lower. Because of these many newbie teams can’t progress because they getting stomped by 2.5 players who are sitting on 1900 mmr and 2.1 mmr teams are often losing tonnes of rating because they got unlucky to have a pop against robson team which is at 1900 mmr (if 2.1 team loses to 1.9 team, the first one get a big minus).

As a result, what these guys are doing is totally against ToS and causing huge problems for the game itself

2 Likes

You second sentence is literally you referencing a player who continuously pays another Russian team real life money every season to play with him, but suddenly this Jrusya is a saint bringing Justice to all boost groups, right?

did i called him saint? No, i didn’t. Iam just talking about the fact that it was proven that Ropson is actually taking real money for what they doing not gold. I would like to see both jrusyua and ropson banned for what they doing and that’s why iam writing here lol

1 Like

RBG Community is a Toxic bubble

its like a little 30 man private server and they play against each other

must be fun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.