Boralus Tavern Night

Poster hanging around Stormwind and Boralus
You are hearby invited to Boralus to join us in a glorious night of feasting and celebration, Sunday February 2nd at The Ravens Flock Tavern in Boralus. Come join us in celebration of the Lunarfestival with free drinks and food from all over Kul Tiras.

The party starts at seven bells and at eight bells we will start sign ups for the first of many brawls hosted twice a month by the crew of The Drunken Fortune and the people of The Shady Lady in Stormwind. The brawls will begin at 9 bells.

Come join us for a fun night out. We are looking forward to see many new faces in Boralus.

• Rollo Carlton, Captain of The Drunken Fortune.

OOC

This will be the first of a series of new events hosted every Sunday in Boralus. The first night will be hosted together with the Alleyback Coppers and with the first brawl we plan on having twice a month.
Every other Sunday will be normal tavern nights with free drinks. Hoping to expand and make a return of the Auction Nights we once hosted in Boralus.

We hope to see a lot of people both this night and many nights forward hoping to bring back RP to Boralus once more.

For this I have also made “The Green Jewel” community a new RP community for Kul Tiras and especially Boralus.
Link to community:

4 Likes

Shared to the Sea Lion! Great idea, Rollo. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Cool, I may be there.

Might be there to write up an article of the event!

Wonderful to see another tavern about! I will show up as it’s high time I’m allowed some down time!

Wonderful initiative! I would love to extend an invitation to the KT RP community discord we have!

Please add me Dirzha #8956!

I took liberty to add you to our master thread!

The Sea Lion will attend! Perhaps some of our marines will be up for a brawl, to show their prowess even in peace time!

At any rate, we’ll be there.

1 Like

Enjoying the break from the war, doctor Tamisley will make sure to show up again!

1 Like

I want to thank everyone who came by on the first opening night of the Boralus Tavern Night.

Will also have to congratulate Ho-jin for showing us some great fights and winning the brawl against some fierce competition.

I hope to see more around in future events and hopefully join in on some grand Boralus RP.

3 Likes

Couldn’t make it, was sick for much of today :frowning: But I am glad you had fun!

1 Like

Sunday the 16 of February we will once more host Boralus Tavern Night.

The Event starts at seven bells and everyone is free to join us for another lovely evening in Boralus.

Once more eight people will be able to join the brawl aboard The Drunken Fortune and win a big sack of gold.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.