Bored hordie looking for a guild

I’ve been playing on and off for the entire expansion but a lot more off recently. After seeing 8.3 I’ve been wanting to raid but not found a guild which hasn’t died within a month of joining. I started around Late legion and not really had a proper guild.

Just looking for a guild that play the game and maybe would be able to help out teaching me, since I still have a hard time with the raid and m+ part.

Atm I main a fury warrior with a pretty low ilvl at 400. Though I’ll gladly do m+ and so on to get good gear, I also have the potential to play shaman, mage or warlock but would need some time to get used to classes, don’t mind playing them though they seem fun :slight_smile:

I’m just bored of playing alone and hope to find an alright guild

Check out the guild: What the pug
I have made a post recently about looking for mythic raiders. But we also take on socials and others who don’t want to raid just mythic.
We’re super friendly and social, always chatting on discord calls etc. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.