Bot Revendreth Eternal Terrace

What’s a shillelf?

This is the biggest problem. Soon as they get banned they just start again :frowning:

1 Like

Until their whole army of bots turn around and report you and you’re instantly suspended because of Blizzard’s glorious automated systems.

not if they get hardware or ip ban.
not if gms would ban them daily
Why do you try to discourage people from reporting bots in the game every time someone makes a thread about bots?!؟

1 Like

I’m sorry did you read my posts?

Did you reply to the wrong person or something?

I ALWAYS encourage people to report, the only way to fight bots is to get players to report them.

no im talking to you

and you didnt answer me. dont change the subject.
you know that if they get hardware and ip ban its hard for them to get back.
you know that if they get banned every day then they will afraid to buy another account and come back, YOU KNOW THESE BUT YOUR KEEP SAYING THEY WILL COME BACK. what is your goal?

2 Likes

Then you can see that you are wrong. I encourage people to report!

allright. but we both know that they can be removed for good. but i just stop there

I presume there are other issue considering harsher methods of banning.

Others have said you can spoof your IP/hardware and that will just become a standard practice for bots then.

I can’t say it’s an area I know much about. I do know in the UK many don’t have a fixed IP but other countries do have them for example.

1 Like

that is on too yes, but if they let gm’s to ban them without getting reports from players. then they will get banned everyday and they cant buy a botting account everyday so this will do a high impact on them.
but sadly here we are , you need to report each one of them 50 times to be something for gms to look at it. and not everyone have that amount of players with them since these bots mostly farms in dead zones and dead realms like zaralek cavern or shadowlands maps

Detection would make an amazing difference yes. I’m not sure AI is up to the job yet.

1 Like

yea i love to see how AI will do in this kind of things too.

but yujiro hanma said something very right . HE said force is the only power in this world. if they want to remove botts from their game (IF) then they have to use brutal method and force to do it

1 Like

They are no longer here :frowning:
I would have gone to farm bloody coins though :slight_smile:

Nvm. Bots are still up. Just dont see with my horde alt.

2 Likes

I noticed them too, spent about an hour killing them all since I was bored, and reported them. I even got an in-game mail saying they were banned, but I assume they are back :dracthyr_lulmao:

2 Likes

Let’s just say there is roughly 1k bot accounts per realm (as an example). If Blizz make the change to that you can’t buy a boost char option on a new account until you have atleast 1 max lvl char on that account… much like the DK req for, but just more harder.

That way every single new bot account need the botter to reach max lvl no matter what, and even without questing in DF and only killing mobs, is going to take a long time without the DRF

2 Likes

I killed so many bots in 3 hours that I was able to buy the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount :smiley:

3 Likes

yes there are so many ways to stop them or make them slow (now that blizzard dont want to remove them for good )

2 Likes

There’s nothing to learn for a bot: buy account, go leveling, farm, profit.

What it is supposed they have to learn after ban wave?

1 Like

Again - what is worthwhile to even farm in Revendreth again? All SL mats are worthless - I know cuz I was levelling profs for the Master of All and… all mats were pennies xD