Bot Revendreth Eternal Terrace

Want to see bots? 8 boomy farmer on all layers? See you on the eternal terrace in Revendreth! They are legion!

[removed*]

so far everyone I found with WM OFF

I also analyzed, 1 character earns 250k gold per day (yes in 2 days they reimbursed)
Just in Eternal Terrace Revendreth wm off , imagine this madness

3 Likes

You see them commonly in Stormsong Valley at the Mariner’s Strand area a lot too.

This week I even saw a Guardian Druid/Hunter combo on the icy lake next to Camp Antonidas happily botting away.

5 Likes

Why would I want to see bots?

Maybe they could give them special coloured glowing eyes or a unique transmog that would make them worth going to see. Until then I’ll steer clear thank you!

you can have fun killing them again and again and reporting them

Just sit in Ohn’Ahran Plains and observe 100 of bots decent on a Herb/Mining Note who all then fly of in the exact same direct and pattern, sometimes you can even see them teleport short distances while mounted.

3 Likes

Pity then the vast majority are on with WM OFF.

I hope you are reporting them as well. Just one in the gaggle should do it. If they are bots they can farm all at once, those who multibox within the rules would have to herb/mine individually on each character.

Obviously that’s different from the lot just attacking mobs, harder to tell what they are but Blizzard should be able to investigate.

I get what they are farming in the current expansion but what is there of interest in places like Revendreth?

the reporting no no impact, I have been reporting for several weeks

Only a GM could ban them in a few minutes, we even show you the locations

these are bots, no multibox. no humans play, just robots

Apply the rules and bans immediately

They are there in wm on, off, all layer , all zone ,they don’t even hide anymore, they don’t have any sanctions

I hope also people can get banned for false reporting. As long as people see 2 or more druids they apperantly must be bots.

You can 8 druids legally doing stuff within the rules.

1 Like

nop, bot 100%

1 Like

Although it’s frustrating with reporting, investigating takes time and bans for botting are usually done in waves to catch all cheaters using that programme in one go.

It’s more efficient to wait and ban in waves, it’s more complicated for a bot programmer to understand how they caught them if you ban in wave than 1 by 1.

https://www.youtube.com/@PirateSoftware explains it better if you are interested, but I can’t find the video…

1 Like

Have reported those boomie bots before, took a while, they got banned finally after weeks.

Less than a week later, the place was filled with their replacements…

3 Likes

to see them farm for weeks and make it profitable for them?

I reported the group of bots on the server I was on early this week. I got an email stating that action had been taken against a player. It is very disappointing to hear others are continuing to run on other servers.

Maybe it is a wake up call for Blizz to recognise if it happening on one server, then it makes sense that other servers are vulnerable, and as such should be checked out.

2 Likes

They are also on WM ON. I’m killing them with the horde DK at the moment :smiley: They won’t give up :smiley:

2 Likes

I met these druids in Revendrth few times already in past 2 months. Every time I’m reporting them and they are geting banned the replacements are coming for them right after. I’m playing only on war mode so this where I saw them. Nothing changes. I’m sure if would log into game now they could be there running around and kilking mobs like chickens without heads. Killing them gives nothing except honor farm if you are close to level 60, because this is the level they are always on.

what are they even farming in Revendreth tho??

Here’s a ex blizzard employee who can explain why they ban in waves.

1 Like

this is so weird.
I wonder why shillelf didn’t Dissuade people from reporting bots this time with Duplicate comments

1 Like